Do we need him in the reserve team.:(

If Sir Alex let him come here I'm sure it would only be if he was going to get a minimum amount of first team games otherwise what is the point. He looks a decent player though.

I heard Walter on the radio this morning saying McCulloch is now back up for centre half, he done OK on sat but for us this is a joke IMO and says a lot for our youngsters. If I was in the reserves I would be wanting away now as they don't have much chance with us.........

I heard Walter on the radio this morning saying McCulloch is now back up for centre half, he done OK on sat but for us this is a joke IMO and says a lot for our youngsters. If I was in the reserves I would be wanting away now as they don't have much chance with us.........

Agreed although Dailly can leave if he wants. Its another example of WS not using youth and certain players - how long did Buffel try his best to win a place back! Now Hemdani who can play centre half doesnt even get near the bench.

Id have Hemdani next to Bougherra 100 times ahead of McCulloch. McCulloch and Weir were paired in the weekend and if someone with pace came up against those 2 they would think it was christmas.

Taking Evans on long may be decent but id rather find a long term partner for Bougherra. Even try Broadfoot there rather than full back.

Agreed although Dailly can leave if he wants. Its another example of WS not using youth and certain players - how long did Buffel try his best to win a place back! Now Hemdani who can play centre half doesnt even get near the bench.

Id have Hemdani next to Bougherra 100 times ahead of McCulloch. McCulloch and Weir were paired in the weekend and if someone with pace came up against those 2 they would think it was christmas.

Taking Evans on long may be decent but id rather find a long term partner for Bougherra. Even try Broadfoot there rather than full back.

Buffel tried to get back in the team but he simply couldnt be trusted. He was given ample opportunity previously and just didnt cut it. Hemdani CAN play CB but he had an awful season last year so, again, I can understand WS not playing him.

I cant believe you talk about playing Hemdani and immediately thereafter state a player with pace would have a field day against Weir & McCulloch. Hemdani is one of the slowest players we have. I watched all but 15 minutes on Saturday and thought McCulloch did well even though the opponents werent that great. I dont see Hemdani being any better than LM at CB (would prefer NEITHER) but one thing LM has that Hemdani doesnt is aerial presence so he looks like he may actually be the better option !

I agree about finding a long term partner for Bougherra and Broadfoot may be that player - but he is playing so well at RB that it may make more sense to get a CB in there (and I cant believe I am saying that we leave a CB at RB and bring in ANOTHER CB). The way I see it is we should look for both a CB AND RB and then see which one we can get of a good standard and at what price - effectively which one (CB or RB) gives us better value for money and get him in.

Buffel tried to get back in the team but he simply couldnt be trusted. He was given ample opportunity previously and just didnt cut it. Hemdani CAN play CB but he had an awful season last year so, again, I can understand WS not playing him.

I cant believe you talk about playing Hemdani and immediately thereafter state a player with pace would have a field day against Weir & McCulloch. Hemdani is one of the slowest players we have. I watched all but 15 minutes on Saturday and thought McCulloch did well even though the opponents werent that great. I dont see Hemdani being any better than LM at CB (would prefer NEITHER) but one thing LM has that Hemdani doesnt is aerial presence so he looks like he may actually be the better option !

I agree about finding a long term partner for Bougherra and Broadfoot may be that player - but he is playing so well at RB that it may make more sense to get a CB in there (and I cant believe I am saying that we leave a CB at RB and bring in ANOTHER CB). The way I see it is we should look for both a CB AND RB and then see which one we can get of a good standard and at what price - effectively which one (CB or RB) gives us better value for money and get him in.

Disagree about Buffel but that was discussed long ago.

Sorry I just dont see how McCulloch could currently be a better option than Hemdani at CH following 1 game against St Mirren. Hemdani strolled games playing in a sweeping role for us and Marseille yet McCulloch struggles week in week out despite maybe 10 good games at the start of last season. Pace isnt everything - Hemdani's reading of the game would make him a better option for starters.

I dont know WS goes with these options in the first place rather than tried players. Papac came to Rangers as a CH as did Broadfoot but to play McCulloch in there first would be crazy.

So possibly Papac could partner Bougherra with Whittaker LB and Broadfoot continuing RB - although id like a natural full back in there.

I suppose a lot will depend on what happens with S Smith.

I agree with Gribz here I would have Hemdani at CH before McCulloch. LM did ok on sat but as Gribz said Hemdani can read the game better defensive wise than LM..........:eek::eek:

Just coz i praised Boyd in another thread you my mate now ;):D