Anti-Rangers charities to close?

gribz people are blind to the illumaniti because its just nonsense. .

Sorry Barry but thats a blind nonsense comment.

Dont want to take the original topic away but as Einstein said "Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance"

Off topic here and im totally not saying anything against what you have put BD.

But its the use of the word agenda!....Whenever i use this word for "others" such as the illuminati or elite why am i accused of being a conspiracy theorist!!!

There are agendas in all walks of life from as high as Governments and Royal families to as low as Celtic FC.

I'm sure many people would claim my views on this and a couple of other Scottish football related issues are that of a conspiracy theorist.

I'm happy to provide evidence to support my views to anyone who wishes to debate the subject. :)

NBM was founded for the correct reasons but was hijacked but certain people with a clear and defined agenda - highlight Rangers fans as the bigots whilst excusing bigoted and sectarian behaviour by Celtc fans as part of their 'complex history'.

Good ridence to bad rubbish.

Cammy F

Roddy McNulty is NOT interested in anti-sectarianism, he Never will be interested in such a worthwhile cause. Roddy McNulty's only concern is actively hating Rangers.

He is only a normal C****c fan then... Dhims is as Dhims does!

I for one would be glad to see the back of NBM.

It's only purpose after a fairly balanced start was to give credibility to MOPEry, and refused to comment on anything not pro-scum, anti-rangers.

When it was found out brilliantly by the guy on FF who wrote to them twice from a Rangers and scum perspective and got very different answers, it should have had it's public funding stopped there and then.

When it was found out brilliantly by the guy on FF who wrote to them twice from a Rangers and scum perspective and got very different answers, it should have had it's public funding stopped there and then.

That's very interesting, could you tell us more about that as I'm not a frequenter of FF?

That's very interesting, could you tell us more about that as I'm not a frequenter of FF?

It was the poster Gomacgers on FF who emailed NbM with claims of receiving sectarian abuse. He did it twice, once as Celtic fan and once as a Rangers fan following an old firm game in November 2004.

I don't believe that the thread exists any more but my recollection is that the Celtic fan received a request for full details and they wanted to publicise it, whereas the Rangers fan was told that there was nothing that they could do and with the suggestion that he just went to the police.

This proved that NbM had a one-sided agenda.

It was Helen Miller of NbM who replied on both occasions and then issued threats of legal action to Gomacgers. Needless to say, the threats weren't followed up on.

There is at least one other, more disturbing example of NbM not being objective, and which resulted in a family going through hell because of it, but I believe that the legal case may still be ongoing and I'd rather not go into it.