Anti-Rangers charities to close?

It was the poster Gomacgers on FF who emailed NbM with claims of receiving sectarian abuse. He did it twice, once as Celtic fan and once as a Rangers fan following an old firm game in November 2004.

I don't believe that the thread exists any more but my recollection is that the Celtic fan received a request for full details and they wanted to publicise it, whereas the Rangers fan was told that there was nothing that they could do and with the suggestion that he just went to the police.

This proved that NbM had a one-sided agenda.

It was Helen Miller of NbM who replied on both occasions and then issued threats of legal action to Gomacgers. Needless to say, the threats weren't followed up on.

There is at least one other, more disturbing example of NbM not being objective, and which resulted in a family going through hell because of it, but I believe that the legal case may still be ongoing and I'd rather not go into it.

If I'm thinking about the right incident then that too had a lengthy thread on FF as it invovled a regular poster there, correct?

Often looked in to see the updates of the issue.

If I'm thinking about the right incident then that too had a lengthy thread on FF as it invovled a regular poster there, correct?

Often looked in to see the updates of the issue.

If you're referring to the last paragraph then yes.