Arsenal's new stadium

I have got to say I'm most impressed. It looks fantastic - really modern, almost space age.

And it's huge and generates an amazing atmosphere.

I'd never seen it before - I should just add Arsenal's friendly with Ajax is on five hence why I'm seeing the place.

I have got to say I'm most impressed. It looks fantastic - really modern, almost space age.

And it's huge and generates an amazing atmosphere.

I'd never seen it before - I should just add Arsenal's friendly with Ajax is on five hence why I'm seeing the place.

looks like the stadium of light ` in sunderland!

oh dear, arsenal can`t even sell out their stadium for their `beloved ` begkamp:flipa:

How many seats does it hold ? AND it is a pre-season game AND it is holiday time for many.

Not that you are one but the bridge is home to MANY plastic supporters - good time charlies if you will

How many seats does it hold ? AND it is a pre-season game AND it is holiday time for many.

Not that you are one but the bridge is home to MANY plastic supporters - good time charlies if you will

we ALWYAS sell out;)

we ALWYAS sell out;)

Since You became the wealthiest club in the league you have........

Shame you are using a pre-season friendly/testimonial to have a dig at Arsenal - your bitterness that bad ? You sound like a Tim trying to get any sort of "one-upmanship" on a rival team. :D