Arsenal's new stadium

I must admit I don't know any Chelsea fans in person, but if the ones I know online are indicative of Chelsea fans in general, then it's clear why Chelsea as a whole are so disliked.

so really what your saying then is that you find, dunn, koeman, gersfem and i extremely dislikable people??

extremely sweeping statement to make going by what you READ on a forum is it not?

just what is the critera for disliking chelsea fans then?

should they be quiet, timid, shy, retiring creatures who let anyone wind them up or persistantly bombard them with tosh about how they are such a false team etc?

This is nothing personal

are you sure?

so, if i were to come onto the rangers boards and state that `i`m not wanting to be offensive to anyone, but you and your team are totally useless and your all rather volatile and obnoxious` then i could simply say it`s nothing personal? ` just going by what i read?`

but I am seeing the same smug and arrogant mentality being displayed in each case,

are you sure your not confusing smugness with pride?

remember, chelsea last won the league decades before we won this one.

you don`t know me danny, but if you did you wouldn`t be saying this.

yes, i reply to many posts or start many threads but thats what a forum is for.

if i were to simply say `oh goody we won the league, but shhh better not upset the neighbours by saying anything` then i don`t think i`d be much of a `supporter`.

we waited years for a league title and then we got 2 in a row. i personally feel i have a right to stick it up every goons nose i come across after YEARS of the same kind of treatment.

danny, this is simelar to rangers and celtic. if they win a cup they shove it down our throats, if we win one we do the same. much like the old firm do everytime. i believe many fans do this as part of a footballing `culture`

so, i would therefore conclude that rangers and celtic supporters are like this also.

i feel it is VERY unfair to class ONLY chelsea fans as `smug` and `arrogant`.

and when they're discussing their team they become endemically dislikeable.

well, in that case i would say you are obviously not a supporter and therefore should steer clear of as many chelsea posts as possible, because if you think my posts are smug and arrogant you should read some from hardcore fans on the chelsea forums.

trust me, i`m lightweight compared to these geezers.

also though, it amazes me how much you can criticise one teams supporters when you freely admit to knowing NONE personally!

sureley you should make a conscious effort to test out your theory before condeming the whole team and all it stands for?

danny, i realise you may not be having a dig at chelsea fans on here, but, it seems such a rash statement which can`t really be foolproof if you don`t really know us.

i hope you don`t take any of this personally, but i felt i had no choice but to reply!

so really what your saying then is that you find, dunn, koeman, gersfem and i extremely dislikable people??

Can you quote where I said that? Don't put words in my mouth to suit your argument.

extremely sweeping statement to make going by what you READ on a forum is it not?

So are you implying that what people are saying in this forum (Including yourself) is not true?

just what is the critera for disliking chelsea fans then?

should they be quiet, timid, shy, retiring creatures who let anyone wind them up or persistantly bombard them with tosh about how they are such a false team etc?

Your argument is like that of a politician. Twist the context and rant against the perverted version.

are you sure?

so, if i were to come onto the rangers boards and state that `i`m not wanting to be offensive to anyone, but you and your team are totally useless and your all rather volatile and obnoxious` then i could simply say it`s nothing personal? ` just going by what i read?`

If you want to take it as a personal slur then feel free, but it's not intended as one.

are you sure your not confusing smugness with pride?

What are you proud of?

remember, chelsea last won the league decades before we won this one.

you don`t know me danny, but if you did you wouldn`t be saying this.

Interesting how you've turned a generalisation based on what I'm seeing into a personal attack against you in particular. Why is that?

yes, i reply to many posts or start many threads but thats what a forum is for.

if i were to simply say `oh goody we won the league, but shhh better not upset the neighbours by saying anything` then i don`t think i`d be much of a `supporter`.

we waited years for a league title and then we got 2 in a row. i personally feel i have a right to stick it up every goons nose i come across after YEARS of the same kind of treatment.

danny, this is simelar to rangers and celtic. if they win a cup they shove it down our throats, if we win one we do the same. much like the old firm do everytime. i believe many fans do this as part of a footballing `culture`

so, i would therefore conclude that rangers and celtic supporters are like this also.

i feel it is VERY unfair to class ONLY chelsea fans as `smug` and `arrogant`.

That's your prerogative, but the comments I'm seeing from Chelsea fans seems to reflect a mentality formerly exclusive to Man Utd. Interestingly I also never said *only* Chelsea fans are like this.

well, in that case i would say you are obviously not a supporter

Of Chelsea? What gave it away?

and therefore should steer clear of as many chelsea posts as possible, because if you think my posts are smug and arrogant you should read some from hardcore fans on the chelsea forums.

trust me, i`m lightweight compared to these geezers.

Once again you're taking this as a personal slight on you and no one else, whereas I never referred to you.

also though, it amazes me how much you can criticise one teams supporters when you freely admit to knowing NONE personally!

sureley you should make a conscious effort to test out your theory before condeming the whole team and all it stands for?

Colshy, this whole post seems to be opposing a point I didn't make.

danny, i realise you may not be having a dig at chelsea fans on here, but, it seems such a rash statement which can`t really be foolproof if you don`t really know us.

My comment was: "but if the ones I know online are indicative of Chelsea fans in general, then it's clear why Chelsea as a whole are so disliked."

I didn't say all Chelsea fans are scum, I said the ones onlines, *IF* they reflect actual Chelsea supporters (Who I freely admit to not knowing in person) then it explains the current general dislike of Chelsea. How you can make out I've absolutely smeared every supporter with this is beyond me

i hope you don`t take any of this personally, but i felt i had no choice but to reply!

What's to take personally?

Danny we are rangers no one likes us we dont care so do you really think that the chelsea fans including yself and colshy care what you think of us????

No thought not ..

Rangers bought the league manure bought the league arsenal bought the league juventus really did buy their league so what is the difference between a smug chelsea fan and a smug rangers fan??

I will tell you the answer it is nothing and if success breeds comtempt then i hope i am the most comteptious bassa you will ever come across...

And oh yes just to remind you when Rangers bought the league do you remember souness smith and wee Dick advocatt??? us real supporters do and are proud of our smugness and loved every minute of the GIRUY'S that we all gave each and every celtic fan that crossed our paths.

Also i remember a certain Danny posting on another Forum that his opinion of chelsea had changed after the fighting in Benidorm at the Villareal match.

Danny we are rangers no one likes us we dont care so do you really think that the chelsea fans including yself and colshy care what you think of us????

Curiously enough you then go on a long rant showing how little you care...

No thought not ..

Rangers bought the league manure bought the league arsenal bought the league juventus really did buy their league so what is the difference between a smug chelsea fan and a smug rangers fan??

I will tell you the answer it is nothing and if success breeds comtempt then i hope i am the most comteptious bassa you will ever come across...

And oh yes just to remind you when Rangers bought the league do you remember souness smith and wee Dick advocatt??? us real supporters do and are proud of our smugness and loved every minute of the GIRUY'S that we all gave each and every celtic fan that crossed our paths.

I have to admit I have no idea what this post is on about.

Also i remember a certain Danny posting on another Forum that his opinion of chelsea had changed after the fighting in Benidorm at the Villareal match.

What on earth does that have to do with anything?

im not wanting to even enter this .

But Chelsea fans have every right to be as smug as we are

We should be even smugger , Cos' winning the league is magnificent considering it was as long as it was before we had even won it , then to win the double , Thats amazing.

Curiously enough you then go on a long rant showing how little you care...

How little i care about what?

I have to admit I have no idea what this post is on about.

Have you not been reading what you have been posting~?

What on earth does that have to do with anything?

Everything it just shows you up for the turncoat that you are. Are we not supporting ceptic this season?

Blue is the colour, or atleast it is mine :D

Everything it just shows you up for the turncoat that you are. Are we not supporting ceptic this season?

Blue is the colour, or atleast it is mine :D

I stiull got that cap from a few seasons ago Gersfem, my son keeps trying to pinch it though :P

Can you quote where I said that? Don't put words in my mouth to suit your argument.

danny, i don`t have to words into your mouth when you say "but if the chelsea fans online are indicative of chelsea fans in general, then it`s clear why chelsea as a whole are so disliked"

they only chelsea fans online are me, koeman, dunn and gersfem.

it`s clear that NO-ONE else on gersnet, as far as i know, supports chelsea.

therefore, how can it mean much else.

i should`ve wrote "so what your saying is.....in so many words" but didn`t, but it still doesn`t really mean anything more than i`ve said all ready.

what you are clearly saying is that the chelsea fans online are very dislikable.

So are you implying that what people are saying in this forum (Including yourself) is not true?

no, not whatsoever. and i don`t know how you have come to this conclusion at all.

what i`m trying to get at is that chelsea fans on this forum are not the `smug` and `arrogant ` people that you`ll have them out to be.

Your argument is like that of a politician. Twist the context and rant against the perverted version.

again, how do you arrive at this conclusion?

i`m not twisting i`m merely giving you an example to draw your comparison with.

i`m simply asking what the critera is for disliking chelsea fans?

it appears as though no chelsea fan is allowed to defend their team if someone desides to attack it.

you say "it`s clear why chelsea fans are disliked as a whole" ,so can you explain to us how clear it is then?

If you want to take it as a personal slur then feel free, but it's not intended as one.

thats fine, i didn`t really want it as a personal slur against me or the others but it wasn`t very well explained and had to be cleared up in my opinion.

however, when you say the "the ones online are indicative of chelsea fans in general" it is pointing towards the only four chelsea fans online that i`m aware of.

What are you proud of?

if two successive premiership titles doesn`t explain what i`m proud of then i cannot explain it to you as you obviously don`t realise what winning means in football.

Interesting how you've turned a generalisation based on what I'm seeing into a personal attack against you in particular. Why is that?

ok, it`s time to stop playing silly buggers.

so, you say "but if the ons online are indicative of chelsea fans in general, then it`s clear why chelsea as a whole are also disliked." you are saying that the people "online" are some other people then?

forgive me for i thought i knew the only four chelsea fans on this forum as myself, dunn, koeman and gersfem, but are you trying to tell me that when you say "the ones online" that you are referring to another forum far from here?

if so, why would you want to come on here and make that statement KNOWING that the chelsea fans on THIS forum would more than likely want to know who the "ones online" that you refer to, are?

if it is not the "ones online" on this forum maybe you should have tried to be more selective with your language incase some "other" fans got confused and thought that the "ones online " were the only "ones online" who are chelsea fans on this forum?

That's your prerogative, but the comments I'm seeing from Chelsea fans seems to reflect a mentality formerly exclusive to Man Utd. Interestingly I also never said *only* Chelsea fans are like this.

danny, were you or were you not talking about chelsea and it`s fans in this statement?

if your trying to say that "the ones online are indigative of chelsea fans in general" means your talking about actaully man.utd fans, then i am becoming confused.

again, IF you are actually talking about other fans or teams then maybe you should use their names like you did with chelsea

Of Chelsea? What gave it away?

it`s not hard

Once again you're taking this as a personal slight on you and no one else, whereas I never referred to you.

correct!

you have not mentioned me.

but, you have mentioned "the ones online"

again, if your referring to another forum maybe you should become clearer again.

for example, if i were to go onto the rangers chat and say "the ones online are not true suporters", i`m quite sure most of the people on line at gersnet would THINK i was talking about them.

i`ve already said youmay not be referring to who i listed, but if you were in our position could you not see how a statement worded like this could be confused for referring to them?

Colshy, this whole post seems to be opposing a point I didn't make.

so, now you are denying that you stated that "if the ones on line are indicative of chelsea fans in general, then it`s clear why chelsea as a whole are disliked"?

you quite clearly refer to chelsea in your first paragraph and evedently go on to converse what you think of them.

why are you denying that you made this point?

My comment was: "but if the ones I know online are indicative of Chelsea fans in general, then it's clear why Chelsea as a whole are so disliked."

I didn't say all Chelsea fans are scum, I said the ones onlines, *IF* they reflect actual Chelsea supporters (Who I freely admit to not knowing in person) then it explains the current general dislike of Chelsea. How you can make out I've absolutely smeared every supporter with this is beyond me

yes, exactly you said the ones online, which refers to who?

so, if your not smearing the whole support then which section are you smearing then?

What's to take personally?

danny, i`m a chelsea fan, not an imbecile!

ok, if your not referring to the ones online then who are you referring to?