Bunch of Drunks.....

seems I missed a few of you on Sat night!

I wasnt near a comp on Friday and on Sat was taken home quite early cause I was in a bit of a state! :o Think I had just topped up from the night before

You phoned Gav? could you understand him? I had trouble when I spoke to him! :D

Aye was in bakoo on Sat. Seen Stevo for all of 2 secs and went back to a mates for a party got wired into cheap Vod and then got taken home! Ach its all good. Not like I was rolling about in public or anything!

Aye, no idea how long for, what time or even why lol

Cant complain, he's gone easy on me so far, apart from the odd comment on msn.

Think Gav's planning on a trip to Inverness with some mates for the first Caley game if your up for it

Aye, no idea how long for, what time or even why lol

Cant complain, he's gone easy on me so far, apart from the odd comment on msn.

Think Gav's planning on a trip to Inverness with some mates for the first Caley game if your up for it

yeah I know. Should be good! As long as it aint a festival weekend I will be here.

Jon ya English bastard! :D

What do you mean Lynds you couldn't understand me? Could you understand my mate?

You phoned me about 2am on Saturday morning or was it Sunday morning :confused:

Jon ya English bastard! :D

What do you mean Lynds you couldn't understand me? Could you understand my mate?

You phoned me about 2am on Saturday morning or was it Sunday morning :confused:

Didnt really speak to him much I dont think? One of my best mates is a weegie and I really struggle with him when he is drunk!

I phoned you? I thought I had text one of you lot but couldnt remember who, didnt realised I had phoned anyone tho! what the heck was I saying? In fact dont write that on here! :P

Didnt really speak to him much I dont think? One of my best mates is a weegie and I really struggle with him when he is drunk!

I phoned you? I thought I had text one of you lot but couldnt remember who, didnt realised I had phoned anyone tho! what the heck was I saying? In fact dont write that on here! :P

You were saying that you wanted to get me into bed and "teach me a few things"

You were saying that you wanted to get me into bed and "teach me a few things"

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I would like to say that I dont believe you but the state I was in I wouldnt put anything past myself! am sure I was joking!

Totally dont remember it tho

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I would like to say that I dont believe you but the state I was in I wouldnt put anything past myself! am sure I was joking!

Totally dont remember it tho

There was other stuff too that can't be repeated on a family minded internet forum.