2009 betting thread

Im waiting a wee while to see how many games get called off.

but i have the basis of my teams picked.

Also going to do individual bets on the lives games ive got rather then an accumlator. I really fancy Boro to beat Man City today for some reason.

I think Wenger will play Arshavin and he could be the spark they need. I fancy the Goons to beat Spurs..... we all know why Jon fancies Spurs to win, so predictable Jon :devil:

Not sure Craig. Yeah, I'd obviously like to see Arsenal get beat, but like the last game of the season, the script could be written for Keane to make an impact.

I agree that I think Arshavin will start despite Wenger saying they will have to assess his fitness etc

Not sure Craig. Yeah, I'd obviously like to see Arsenal get beat, but like the last game of the season, the script could be written for Keane to make an impact.

I agree that I think Arshavin will start despite Wenger saying they will have to assess his fitness etc

Kinda agree about Keane, im not a fan of some players going back to clubs but I think Keane will get his head down and do the business but not against Arsenal.

I dont think Arshavin will start, Wenger wont risk him getting injured if he isnt ready.

Anyway its a betting thread. Its not done me much luck hiding my selections on here until after the games so il try to put them up prior.

I'll have 2 lines but wait until after the early K/O to back the 2nd line.

Middlesboro 9/2

Villa 11/8

West Brom 6/5

Bollocks. 1-0 Man City.

Boro did well first have and Given has had 3 or 4 great saves on his debut.

Ah well, need to dig out another team to back with Villa and West Brom. Any suggestions folks????

Bollocks. 1-0 Man City.

Boro did well first have and Given has had 3 or 4 great saves on his debut.

Ah well, need to dig out another team to back with Villa and West Brom. Any suggestions folks????

Leicester?

About 4/6.

Tough home game against Oldham (1st v about 6th I think).

Leicester are on an excellent run, though think they have had to come from behind in a few games recently. Might be due dropping points right enough, so could be a bit of a risk.