Interesting to read that Jim Templeton and Rangers are threatening to boycott certain grounds over the issue of ticket pricing (and not before time). The grounds concerned are East End Park, Rugby Park and Tannidice.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/tm_objectid=17457781%26method=full%26siteid=66633%26headline=gers%2dfans%2d%2dfury%2dat%2dticket%2dprices%2d-name_page.html

Cammy F

What about Porkheed, they're charging us �£33 this year for a ticket!!!

was �£32 when i went last year that was an adult ticket thought but worth every penny

as it was my first rangers-celtic game at parkhead and i loved it

singing for 90 mins non stop

Am glad Dundee United has been targeted. I was considering boycotting it anyhow.

A few times i have been in they're fair play stand and for me (being a tall guy) it hurts you're legs to try and sit down on they're small wooden seats. One time basically our whole section stood up, me and a few other guys had a shouting match with the stewards, but its to no avail obviously.

For too long other clubs have been getting away with exploiting our good travelling support. We all know they charge cheaper for other teams visiting and they're own fans. Top that with crap accomodtion, its not on