Jump to content
 
 
 
 
Jon

Welcome Thread

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, RangersLinfield18 said:

Just joined , follow on Twitter and enjoy the new pod 

Thanks for joining mate - enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just joined! I'm stewarty's better half and he recommended the forum to me! Just thought I'd say hello... Suspect I'll be a bit of a lurker 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eileebee said:

Just joined! I'm stewarty's better half and he recommended the forum to me! Just thought I'd say hello... Suspect I'll be a bit of a lurker 😂

Funny Stewarty always said he was the better half.:D

Just kidding I hope you enjoy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RangersLinfield18 said:

Just joined , follow on Twitter and enjoy the new pod 

Welcome mate, I hope you enjoy the forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2018 at 16:02, pete said:

Funny Stewarty always said he was the better half.:D

Just kidding I hope you enjoy.

Scandalous accusation!

 

:ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:13, Eileebee said:

Just joined! I'm stewarty's better half and he recommended the forum to me! Just thought I'd say hello... Suspect I'll be a bit of a lurker 😂

he lets you use the internet ?  Just kidding, even as a lurker you will speak more sense than stewarty :ninja::D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, craig said:

he lets you use the internet ?  Just kidding, even as a lurker you will speak more sense than stewarty :ninja::D

Just ignore him @Eileebee,  he lives in Bermuda or some place like that and hes got permanent sun stroke. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.