Ricksen Stays :)

Thank the heavens , Hutton get to feck , Ricksen in at right back :)

Ricksen is a god in my eyes , he's so cool and calm , And he always looks ready to rumble lol:)

" NICE ONE RICKSEN NICE ONE SON NICE ONE RICKSEN WULL HAVE ANOTHER ONE "

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Home/0,,5,00.html

Glad he's staying but he's got to knuckle down and concentrate on playing for Rangers again. He can win over the fans again but he's got to be fully committed.

Lets hope Hutton can improve his performances now although he was good yesterday I felt.

Guest davierfc
He will have to work bloody hard to get back into the team i think, and if he does, it would be as cover for the midfield in my view, i think he's a poor right back

i agree jim ricksen is a better midfielder than right back just look back at when he was captain:D

i agree jim ricksen is a better midfielder than right back just look back at when he was captain:D

When he does get his chance in the starting XI lets hope he can regain that form that got him the Player of the Year award.

PLG would have to perform a miracle for Ricksen to look composed at RB, he's an absolute nightmare back there.

If he can get the form back in midfield when he was playing for a new contract then ill be happy.

Im glad he's sorted himself out and is wanting to play and stay at the club, but he has alot to prove all over again.