Ive had my fill with Walter Smith and i truly believe its time for him to walk. But for that to be even remotely possible the fans will have to let him know (I think it is fair to say the majority of bears are in the same opinion) how we feel.

Is it time to start the chants for him to go?

I say yes.

He has to go if we want to win the league.

No thanks mate. I want us to win this SPL title & I know for a fact that doing what you're proposing WILL NOT help us win the title. I understand your disappointment after losing that cup final, but this is a step too far IMO.

Ive had my fill with Walter Smith and i truly believe its time for him to walk. But for that to be even remotely possible the fans will have to let him know (I think it is fair to say the majority of bears are in the same opinion) how we feel.

Is it time to start the chants for him to go?

I say yes.

He has to go if we want to win the league.

You have it right there. H eshould go now, McCoist should take over until the end of the season and we should start again with the best alternative we can find. When you look at him, everything about Smith says loser.

You have it right there. H eshould go now, McCoist should take over until the end of the season and we should start again with the best alternative we can find. When you look at him, everything about Smith says loser.

I've just sussed you out mate. Ladies & gentlemen, say hello to Chesney. :fish:

No thanks mate. I want us to win this SPL title & I know for a fact that doing what you're proposing WILL NOT help us win the title. I understand your disappointment after losing that cup final, but this is a step too far IMO.

Purely out of interest, how do you know that for a fact?

It's a difficult question to answer...

Both sides of the debate have valid reasons for him staying or going. Despite Calscot's decent efforts at showing us a balanced viewpoint, I wish Smith had gone after the Kaunas debacle and the very fact we don't seem to be going forward at all, suggests we wouldn't have been any worse off than we are now.

Do we cut our losses now and bring in a replacement? Do we honestly think Ally McCoist would do a better job? If not him, then who?

The fact is all these questions are rhetorical. The chairman won't change manager right now and the fans, well, other than the usual murmurs of discontent, the apathy will see our club continue to fall behind Celtic.

It's a difficult question to answer...

Both sides of the debate have valid reasons for him staying or going. Despite Calscot's decent efforts at showing us a balanced viewpoint, I wish Smith had gone after the Kaunas debacle and the very fact we don't seem to be going forward at all, suggests we wouldn't have been any worse off than we are now.

Do we cut our losses now and bring in a replacement? Do we honestly think Ally McCoist would do a better job? If not him, then who?

The fact is all these questions are rhetorical. The chairman won't change manager right now and the fans, well, other than the usual murmurs of discontent, the apathy will see our club continue to fall behind Celtic.

As you say, it's a moot point, the change will not happen.

I am undecided if it would be a good idea when we are still in the title race.

I understand why there are calls for change, but I am undecided if change now would be beneficial. Long term change must/will happen. But short term, it may make the difference, it may cost us the league.