31 members have voted

1. 1. who would you want

• Stay with Alan Hutton
    • Bring back Fernando Ricksen
    • Try another youngster Alan Lowing
    • Try something new with Gavin Rae
    • Other PLEASE STATE

I think that Alan Hutton is the weakest part of the team and is needed improved

Without signing a new player i have three suggestions that are already in the current team

Fernando Ricksen- Has his problems with alcohol but is a very talented player and played well for us two seasons ago for us . But will he get another chance

Alan Lowing - As we know le guen isnt to shy of letting the youngsters getting a chance and lowing has been perforing very well in the reserves.

Can he cut it in the first team

Gavin Rae - A bit of a shock you think tht i even consider this but, a few of us was discusiing this while watching the motherwell game and we thought he would make a great right back

He is big strong and is not scared of a challenge, also he has a good enjine inside him which all full backs need. He also wants to play for rangers and would give %100 in that position

So what do you think of these suggestions or do you have any other ideas . But remember without signing a new player

I have to say I'm not convinced that Hutton is the solution to our right back problem, but I think he deserves a chance to prove himself this season. Lowing is very promising by all accounts, so maybe he should get his chance too.

But then, if Hutton isn't good enough, what do you do? Loan him for a season and hope it improves him or just let him go?

I voted for Hutton, but he'll have to pick up the level of his performance. Sunday was a decent start.

If not, give Ricksen another chance. I think we'll see a new Fernando from now on. He's realised he can't fuck PLG about :admin: and will know that this will be his last chance.

Hutton did alright on Sunday but it's as much as we're going to get from him.

He's just a bit average with the occasional capacity of excelling himself.

I don't think PLG really rates him, he just doesn't have any alternatives. Ricksen isn't going to come back and turn into Cafu so imho we have to look elsewhere.

Guest DiocletianIsDead

Ricksen is better as a midfielder, Hutton isn't good enough and I don't know much about Lowing to give a fair opinion. I have to assume he's no better than Hutton though, or he'd be getting a game.

So I voted OTHER - we need to buy, or at worst, loan a decent right back. I'd even prefer Ian Murray in there rather than Hutton or Ricksen.