Scotland chop looming for under-fire Allan McGregor

shocking message to send out to McGregor if this happens.

Huntelaars header - Berra was posted missing, however it was a fabulous cross

Van Persie header - McGregor was being obstructed + no1 attacked the header anyway

Penalty - Hardly McGregors fault

Might be wrong but thought it was Alexander (most the blame) and Caldwell who lost their men back post for Huntelaar's opener.

No way should Allan be dropped. The cross for the 2nd goal was superb and if you factor in the guy on the line blocking his way, then he had little chance to come for it.

As such he should have been protected by his defenders. Will Fletcher be dropped for losing his man?

If a Holland player was on the line blocking MacGregor's way, shouldn't the goal be disallowed? There seems to be a new rule about this I didn't know about before the game...

If a Holland player was on the line blocking MacGregor's way, shouldn't the goal be disallowed? There seems to be a new rule about this I didn't know about before the game...

Depends surely ? If he is on the line blocking the way that isnt necessarily a foul, unless he is obstructing intentionally.

You see it all the time where a player stands right on the keeper but it isnt a foul unless the keeper is obstructed when trying to claim the ball.

I never saw the goal so not sure if it was a foul or not.

if this is the case and burley does drop Mcgregor, if i was him i do a 'boyd' and walk from scotland. the guy deserves his chance to prove himself and to be fair he wasnt at fault for the goals.

He wasn't at fault, also the worst thing you can do to a goalkeeper.

About the player standing in front of McGregor at the second goal, I thought it was [supposed] interference the Scotland goal was disallowed. Certainly more blatent on A M.

Burly ( no mistake ) has taken the national team backwards since Smith and McLeish, of that there is no doubt. He changes his mind contradicting his own statements on a regular basis. ie. " not playing for his club " then Hutton plays etc etc.

We'll see if Gordon plays tomorrow. If he does it will be interesting how he explains that one, it's not as if Greegs did a "boric"

Am I right in saying we haven't won at Hampden in 6 games ?

Am I also right in saying the Faroes recently beat Iceland away ?

Guest bigbear
Burly ( no mistake ) has taken the national team backwards since Smith and McLeish, of that there is no doubt. He changes his mind contradicting his own statements on a regular basis. ie. " not playing for his club " then Hutton plays etc etc.

We'll see if Gordon plays tomorrow. If he does it will be interesting how he explains that one, it's not as if Greegs did a "boric"

Am I right in saying we haven't won at Hampden in 6 games ?

Am I also right in saying the Faroes recently beat Iceland away ?

Agree 100% biggordy

Lost interest again in my national team because of this current ersehole manager.

Remember when Broon left Super Ally out of the final squad in the world cup in France???

He said " I want to give youth a chance"

Who was the "youth he took as left back" ??