Breaking News: Ferguson Transfer Listed and McGregor suspended

nah, why not Fleck Mendes Davis Edu or Naismith

that sounds better mate:flipa::thup:

Fleck ?, not ready, Edu ?, not ready, Naismith ?, hit or a miss.

I'd still rather have BF than these guys

Fleck ?, not ready, Edu ?, not ready, Naismith ?, hit or a miss.

I'd still rather have BF than these guys

Fleck IS ready.

Edu IS ready and can do a job. He just needs a chance.

Naismith i agree is hit or miss But i'd rather him than the way Ferguson has played the last few games.

The other one i'd give a chance would be Aaron.

Funny enough although i am probably his biggest critic i actually find this a bit unfair as he was already punished by Scotland.

While it may have a short time negative effect Ian i have totally no doubts this will pan out positively in the future.

I'm not sure how he was "punished by Scotland". By being dropped to the bench? I'm sure they would both have been left out for footballing reasons anyway. Though I think Mcgregor was blameless in Amsterdam, he doesn't inspire confidence when coming to collect cross balls in the same way as Gordon - and Iceland were a very big team.

That dull clapping noise you hear is Bill Struth turning over in his grave to congratulate Walter.

The best thing now would be for Dick Advocaat to come and take Barry away, though I think he will be missed more by Scotland than Rangers.

Fleck IS ready.

Edu IS ready and can do a job. He just needs a chance.

Naismith i agree is hit or miss But i'd rather him than the way Ferguson has played the last few games.

The other one i'd give a chance would be Aaron.

Disagree, they do not have it in them to go and win the SPL,hope I'm wrong and you are correct

There is no way George Burley should have sanctioned an early morning bevy session its like a Bull to a rag.

But this whole situation stinks to the core.

Why are Brown, Teale,Hutton,Fletcher, all let away Scot free just because they left a bit earlier than Ferguson and McGregor ?

True No Rangers or Scotland Captain should be acting like this especially in public view , but Burley has made them scapegoats in my opinion and for the V signs , i was at the match and to hear the 2 players being booed by the tartan army sickened me as why did Burley even put them on the Bench why not drop them all together and stop them from being in that situation in the first place.

The guy gets no respect from the players ?

Why - there must be a reason behind it.

Why did Boyd ,McCulloch decide to hang up there International boots while Burley is around , and now this, it stinks from the top to bottom of the Scottish setup.

I think Alexander is a decent replacement but he hasnt had much game time

but if we are to win the SPL we must keep A.Mcg between the sticks.

And if Ferguson is transfer listed by Rangers , will Smith rot him on the Bench till the end of season - No Chance.

Who's worth more in the transfer market - McGregor easilly so he would go if they are to be moved on in the summer.

While Burley - Butcher and Pressley are at the helm at Hampden i wont be going back to see Scotland as i am so sick of the Anti - Rangers feeling in this shitty little country we call home. :(

Is Edu ready?

He seems to want far to much time on the ball and often gets caught in possesion. The jury is still out on him.

Agreed, I am talking about going on and win the SPL, we MUST win the title this season, and IMO we had a better chance of that with BF in the team, of course everything could turn out well and we won't miss BF, but I just can't get excited at this news like some others and I honestly feel we have handed the title to the MOPES, if we hadn't already