I have heard that Boyd and Mendes are walking a disciplinary tight rope.

If they were to be booked this weekend they would be unavailable for the second post split game with the way suspensions kick in and of course that fixture is currently pencilled in as the final Old Firm.

Bearing that in mind would anyone be tempted to rest Mendes and play Barry to ensure the Portuguese playmaker is available for the Old Firm tie, be it the first or second post split game (I don't think there is any way they would risk having it later)? Or would you be worried it would weaken our team for the Hibs game and potentially cost us three points.

THe Boyd situation is slightly different. I'm not sure we have an adequate replacement for him this weekend and Smith could very well drop him for the Old Firm in any case.

What would Gersnet do?

Personally speaking I would play Both of them at Easter Rd. We should have our strongest team out for every remaining game. Have to say I would be tempted to bring BF back in straight away to play alongside Mendes at Easter Rd. Davis needs a kick up the backside IMO and could do with sitting on the bench for a couple of games IMO. Boyd would play in every game - if available - for this Bear

Personally speaking I would play Both of them at Easter Rd. We should have our strongest team out for every remaining game. Have to say I would be tempted to bring BF back in straight away to play alongside Mendes at Easter Rd. Davis needs a kick up the backside IMO and could do with sitting on the bench for a couple of games IMO. Boyd would play in every game - if available - for this Bear

Do you think we could beat Hibs though with a midfield of

Davis Fergie Edu Smith/Beasley/Fleck

Ensuring Mendes would not be suspended for the arguably harder, final Old Firm game?

You want the strongest team for every game, but if Mendes got booked this weekend he might not be available for Celtic and hence we couldn't play our strongest team. Might resting Mendes be the best way to utilise our squad in the run in.

Depends when the Celtic game is though and we won't know that for sure untill after the fixture at Easter Rd. I don't think we can go into games worrying about who's on bookings etc. I'd be more worried if the OF game is scheduled at the time Bhouggera is going to be out. I think that would be more important than Mendes missing the OF game

Depends when the Celtic game is though and we won't know that for sure untill after the fixture at Easter Rd. I don't think we can go into games worrying about who's on bookings etc. I'd be more worried if the OF game is scheduled at the time Bhouggera is going to be out. I think that would be more important than Mendes missing the OF game

Wont argue that Bougherra is the one player I most want available for the OF match.

Mendes has only had one good OF game so far out of four.

Agreed,he needs to do more before I will think he is the the player a lot of fans seem to think he is, Davis falls into that category as well IMO