Read a thread on another forum where the question was asked, when was the proudest moment being a Rangers fan. Most of the answers brought back great memories, our great truimphs, last-gasp victories etc. However, one poster said that his proudest moment came at Tannidice the day we lost 10-in-a-row. After thinking about it, I can see where the guy is coming from and I agree with him.

I vividly remember standing in the Fair Play Stand, applauding the players (who were in tears) from the pitch with every last one Rangers supporter that day singing the hearts out.

Following Rangers isn't all about winning, following Rangers isn't about supporting 'any' football team...

Cammy F - Lump In Throat Loyal RSC

Read a thread on another forum where the question was asked, when was the proudest moment being a Rangers fan. Most of the answers brought back great memories, our great truimphs, last-gasp victories etc. However, one poster said that his proudest moment came at Tannidice the day we lost 10-in-a-row. After thinking about it, I can see where the guy is coming from and I agree with him.

I vividly remember standing in the Fair Play Stand, applauding the players (who were in tears) from the pitch with every last one Rangers supporter that day singing the hearts out.

Following Rangers isn't all about winning, following Rangers isn't about supporting 'any' football team...

Cammy F - Lump In Throat Loyal RSC

Quite similar feeling when we were beaten by Hearts in the Scottish Cup Final at Parkhead. Last game for so many Rangers legends, first time ive had tears in my eyes at a football match. Even though we lost, we still outsung them at the fulltime whistle

All good....the end of the CL run in '92 was a proud feeling...

The '83 cup final when we lost to the sheep shaggers...the teds never stopped singing that day even after the game...Fergie was moaning about his teams performance while all you could hear was the true blues in the background....

We are the People!

I agree with the 92 CL run especially against Leeds after being told that they'd show the Scots how to play football and that McCoist couldn't score outside the SPL.

I was at that '83 final and as I recall - we were robbed... :(

Guest HazukiSan

Losing ten in a row was pretty proud, the minor pitch invasion and giving scarfs to the players etc.

Also though when Gazza ran the length of the pitch to score into Aberdeen to hand us 8 in a row. After it when asked how he managed it he said that Gough had lifted him up from a tackle and asked him for one last push for Rangers. Having players like that just involved with the club is amazing.

Ive got a few.

I can see the posters point about the Tannadice thing and it was an occassion where you probably had to be there, but I was definatly most proud when we won 9IAR. I was beaming for days, i remember going into school the following morning for my higher exams and just couldnt sit in the hall at piece :)

The latter parts of that era where proud, 8IAR when Gazza got the hattrick was another moment.

The euro run of 92/93 is up there as is Helicopter Sunday.