Chesney named manager of the year

Clyde 1 were commenting on this yesterday. They said the whole award system was a fafrce!

I dont understand this though. Wasn't it half those guys that got Strachan the football writers mamanger of the year, Now they turn round and say it's a farce.

Who's kidding who here?

Fuck em all anyway. They made a right arse out of theirselves this time.

Like i said when this first came out, in 20 years time a young boy will look at the record books, he'll see Rangers won the league by 4 points, (maybe) won the double, had the best defensive record and the biggest goal difference YET, he'll ask his da' how the team that finished second and won a mickey mouse cup managed to win all the awards?

Total fucking shite!!!!!!!:confused::wanker::eek:

I dont understand this though. Wasn't it half those guys that got Strachan the football writers mamanger of the year, Now they turn round and say it's a farce.

Who's kidding who here?

They may not agree with the system but they're asked to vote so they do.