Massive game tonight people.

The loser, if any, of this one is most likely going down.

I'm not big on either, but would it not be good to see the wining Geordies go down. A team that have a chairman who thought his team would never be in this position, and who didnt do anything constructive to stop the rot until a few weeks ago.

And who have a fan base who, like Nottingham Forrest many years before them, thought they were too good to go down.

Or, to see Gareth Southgate, a complete tosser of a guy, and a manager who got in through the side door cause he knew the chairman of his side well. If he went down, if i said he deserved it, i would not be underestimating my statement.

I fancy Boro to win tonight. Newcastle are just absolute rank, at least Boro try to play football.

At least 1 of these teams are down, but Hull are worse than them both so will probably be the savour for 1 of them. Would be great to see West Brom somehow get out of it and send the other 3 down, or even better Sunderland, Boro and Newcastle.

Seeing Newcastle go down would be fun. I used to think Southgate was the biggest plank ever but i dont mind him so much now, i just wish he would get a haircut though.

I fancy Boro to win tonight. Newcastle are just absolute rank, at least Boro try to play football.

At least 1 of these teams are down, but Hull are worse than them both so will probably be the savour for 1 of them. Would be great to see West Brom somehow get out of it and send the other 3 down, or even better Sunderland, Boro and Newcastle.

Seeing Newcastle go down would be fun. I used to think Southgate was the biggest plank ever but i dont mind him so much now, i just wish he would get a haircut though.

Agreed mate, the haircut is more important than the points!:)

Southgate actually strikes me as a fairly decent sort, and I'd like to think that whether Boro go down or not, Gibson won't sack him. Hard to see what they'd gain by giving him the bullet and even harder to see what anyone else would have done with Boro this season given the downsizing at that club recently. They bang on down there about the lack of English candidates for the national job, well now's the time to start giving guys like Southgate, Pearce etc. the chance of a proper apprenticeship. Who knows, the Championship could be the making of him.

As for tonight's game, no personal preferences. I fancy the draw, but with one goal in five games, I don't fancy the Geordies much and could even see Boro sneaking the win. Should be interesting.