Some positivity ?

It's hard to be positive when you've just watched your team play utter bollocks.

you can't say the 2nd half was bollocks m8 can you :confused:

first half yes but they scored with their first shot on goal and it was good goal no matter how much I hate the wee chunt.

we were unlucky in the end IMO and if we play like the 2nd half the next 2 games then we have a chance of winning the league........:rfc:

The one thing that last night has made clear is that we need to score goals (and several of them) if we're to regain the title.

That will make for 2 exciting matches - not least on Saturday at a packed Ibrox - so we should all get behind the team and cheer them to the title!

Thing is, i distinctly remember the same situation last season wwith Rangers needing to improve their goal difference to get the title.

Walter Smith came out then and said 'you cannot set out too beat someone by a set number of goals, you first need to try and win the game, and after that see what happens' (or words to that effect)

Now, i don't see that attitude changing and i have a scary feeling in my head that Smith will NOT set out an attacking formation and Will set out to win the game and ntot improve the goals until it's too late and the game has gone.

Lafferty playing on the left is a joke.

He's incredibly easy to play out there. Jockey him til he tries to cut inside you on his right foot and take the ball from him like taking candy from a baby. I've seen a few players do it to him and it happened a couple of times last night. Wont be long before his fellow pro's pick up on that.

Not necessarily a dig at him per se. Just the use of a predominantly right sided player on the left. (Yes that can work, just not in this instance).

Thing is, i distinctly remember the same situation last season wwith Rangers needing to improve their goal difference to get the title.

Walter Smith came out then and said 'you cannot set out too beat someone by a set number of goals, you first need to try and win the game, and after that see what happens' (or words to that effect)

Now, i don't see that attitude changing and i have a scary feeling in my head that Smith will NOT set out an attacking formation and Will set out to win the game and ntot improve the goals until it's too late and the game has gone.

Your scary feeling is reality John..... WS said last night that "all we can do is try to win our games and can't look to goal difference" or words to that effect.

WS said last night that "all we can do is try to win our games and can't look to goal difference" or words to that effect.

I'm sorry, but if he actually said "we can't look to goal difference", he should be sacked with immediate effect.

I'm sorry, but if he actually said "we can't look to goal difference", he should be sacked with immediate effect.

Two games to go and the likelihood of it coming down to goal difference is very, very, very likely. Smiths interviews are becoming increasingly annoying.

Two games to go and the likelihood of it coming down to goal difference is very, very, very likely. Smiths interviews are becoming increasingly annoying.

I'm sorry Gazza, but as you don't have a profile outside internet sites, merely ideas above your station, you are not entitled to criticize Uncle Walter.

I'm sorry Gazza, but as you don't have a profile outside internet sites, merely ideas above your station, you are not entitled to criticize Uncle Walter.

Can I criticise your Yank spelling then...

"Do not bastardise the Queen's English" LOYAL

:fish:

Time to get behind the team and hopefully they'll respond. They have been on a very good run of wins recently so you can see why Walter put out the team he did. Would be great to see Lafferty up front alongside Boyd on Saturday with WS being positive.