Gersnet's Title Winners' Challenge

....Celtic Shame Game, 1999....

_352728_dallasfan150.jpg

Just looks like some kind of WWF move whereby Celtic players are planning to plunge the fan into Dallas at great speed or from a great height. :whistle:

Scum is as scum does.

What a rascal that Juan Ghuy is...

Aye, he sure gets around.

A lot of people mistakenly think the Great Wall of China is the only man made structure visible from the moon. What they are actually looking at is Juan Guys rap sheet!!!

The 2000 team was as good as ive seen. If only Mols didnt pick up that injury and played to that level in that side then it would have completed our team. Around 98-2000 we were on the brink of a great side.

The 1999-2000 side is the greatest Rangers side I have watched. We're talking about a team that went to Bayern and tore them apart, gubbed PSV home and away, played a great Parma side off the park at Ibrox, dished out some absolute doings to the filth and regularly pumped teams by five or six.

Looking back I still find it incredible how it all went to shit the very next season. It was one trauma to the next after that, and in truth we've never properly recovered.

The 1999-2000 side is the greatest Rangers side I have watched. We're talking about a team that went to Bayern and tore them apart, gubbed PSV home and away, played a great Parma side off the park at Ibrox, dished out some absolute doings to the filth and regularly pumped teams by five or six.

Looking back I still find it incredible how it all went to shit the very next season. It was one trauma to the next after that, and in truth we've never properly recovered.

Yip agreed. The next season was bad due to selling off a great midfield. Gio and Reyna went on their own wishes, but Tugay and Albertz went despite wanting to stay. They were only replaced with Nerlinger (who hardly kicked a ball) and Latapy (who was more attacking).

After that it got a bit better with Ferguson, Arteta, De Boer and Lovenkrands but still wasnt a patch on the 2000 side.