Card display pics

no we cant espesially when fraser51 and bigmac make them ;)

aye lol , i dunno about you , by my back is killing me , slept well last night!

by the end of it i was starving as i didny take much money , was there from half 9 to after half 4 and only had a bag a chips for lunch.

feckin munched a hell of a lot when i got home :D

aye lol , i dunno about you , by my back is killing me , slept well last night!

by the end of it i was starving as i didny take much money , was there from half 9 to after half 4 and only had a bag a chips for lunch.

feckin munched a hell of a lot when i got home :D

well i was there for the two whole days and my back was sore and i had a good sleep:sleep:

the first day i never had anything all day to eat until i went home at 8 at night :o

yesterday i meat my dad as he was giving me the tickets for todays game and he drove me downt to the chippy and i had a bag of chips

had domething to eat at night but i was well knackered

came o here to post pics and went to my bed :D

so what happened , did you have enough blues to fill the east enclosure or what?

it looked like you did today :D

yeah we toke some out of the corner and placed reds in which you seen

everything was fine and we extended the cross because the untied fans never sold al there tickets

i'm a doorman colshy WTF you sayin!?

sorry rino,

did i not make myself clear enough?

well, if you ARE a doorman then being a bit slow is excusable.

i was saying, ALL doormen are big ugly blokes with wee dicks who are on a mission to batter all the skinny wee blokes they can find in front of their knobend mates who look on and laugh when they should be stopping the wee skinny guy from getting a kicking.

i don`t let that happen and alays stick up for the wee skinny guy as its called `bullying`

as gav said they are people who think they are an authority figure and in their one cell brain for mush think they are police doing a service to this country.

i`ll admit i`ve had a few run ins with doormen.

mostly just pushing and shoving, but once in my youth(22ish) i had one down actually kicking his teeth in before his mates burst in and split it up. obviously i never hung around because i didn`t want arrested but the reason the guy was on the floor being extracted of his teeth was because he thought he could `touch` the girl i was with and wouldn`t take a `fuck off` for a answer and thought he was above the law and untouchable. gobby wee shite like they all are.

i am openely quite critical of any doormen anyway. i had a bad experience with one in london where i turned to grab the bouncer who was on top of my mate and his pal broke a fucking bottle over my head.

the cunt thought he`d knock me out and was kind of shocked when i turned round and said `What the fuck d`you think yer dain" with blood pumping out of the top of my head.

i had to go and get 4 stitches on the top of my head cause of that fucking cunt.

anywhere else i`ve EVER been ALL bouncers have the same stinking attitude and are all itching for a fight.

if they don`t like the look of you then you`ll never get in, even if your totally innocent, they don`t even ask you anything they just tell you to fuck off.

total scumbags but i have to say i did enjoy booting one in the face as it did help me releave some of the built in tension i have of bouncers!:D