What a day. I suspect everyone has had the same nail biting scenes in the last few weeks thinking that being a fan this year is as nerve racking as it gets. However today was soooooooo comfortable it was unreal.

The players really responded (for a change!) and produced an unforgettable performance. From the front to the back it was sublime with no ridiculous.

Even the likes of Mendes and Davis who have been criticised so much lately were immense although I think someone who may be sometimes unsung - Papac was astounding, what a hero on the day.

The list of superlatives will go on but Bougherrra, Weir, Edu, Miler and Boyd (- in the end) were a cut above - and what about Lafferty responding to the boos. That has to be the goal of the season - not because it won the league or was pretty, but totally due to the head scratching of how did he do that????

The best chant of the day was "Hartson, Hartson what's the score?" which just sums up his so called "punditry", the guy should be booted out and given a dunces hat.

After last season I've been one of the few who has been confident all this season despite the shit officiating which robbed us of points and gave Celtic more.

I'm not the biggest Walter fan (despite the weird arguments I've had on here that might suggest the opposite) but I've stuck by him and been rewarded. He's not the best manager in the world but he knows what to do for Rangers. He won his first half season by 9pts, he would have won his next season on a level playing field and he's won this one properly.

For all his detractors - GIRFUY!!! (I can't believe I have to say that to Rangers fans) You surrender monkeys!!! It's been a crap season on here to be honest and I've not enjoyed it at all - and that's in a probable double season! Some people really need to look in the mirror and I hope you're not celebrating as you don't deserve it in the slightest - you know who you are!

There is more to supporting Rangers than merely attending games. The latter is a privalege, the former takes a bit more character.

Walter Smith not won a title in his second stint? - get back to tiddlywinks you weirdos, you don't have an effing clue about football. Those that voted for the obvous suspects' continual negativity should feel ashamed of yourselves.

WS has averaged 4pts more than Celtic in 2.5 seasons which makes him the best manager since... - himself!!! And the best in the last 50 odd years - except for maybe not winning the UEFA cup final.

Some bum up the achievements of Eck which is fair enough as he did ok but to use it to put down a better Rangers manager shows that they hate Walter more than they love Rangers.

Eck 50% when it comes to titles which is the same as Walter but the latter wins by miles on points difference and of course injustice.

Eck 40% with cups, Smith at 67% and a good chance of 75%. It's obvious that Smith knocks Eck into a cocked hat - big time. And what did you prefer, going to Manchester or Villarreal?

I now really want him to have another two seasons to show what he can do compared to DA and AM. He was under pressure with the monkey that Eck and Le Guen put on our back but with that gone I can see a more relaxed season with much better football (in the current financial situation) - and we've got guaranteed CL money too.

If I sound smug then forgive me, but I feel I've been fighting a very lonely battle all season and now I've been totally vindicated...

Cant add anything to that Calscott although I did think Whittaker was as good as Papac, both stand outs for me.

Whittaker is fast becoming one of my favourite players, despite a dodgy start for us. I've been singing his praises on other threads and although he was very good today - as was everyone in the team, I still thought Papac stood out a tad more.

Anyway it's fantastic to be champions again... :D

Not a lot between them. Also thought Weir was great too and was so happy he led the team out and I guess it was his gesture to let Fegie lift the trophy with him. True proffessional.

Not a lot between them. Also thought Weir was great too and was so happy he led the team out and I guess it was his gesture to let Fegie lift the trophy with him. True proffessional.

Wier was excellent and a very good captain - even his interview was top notch. The Fergie thing showed his class - if the latter had showed the same maturity as Weir he would have been lifting the trophy first as captain.

I'll miss Weir but unfortunately I don't think he has enough left in the tank. Bazza has been a good servant for Rangers but now is his time to move on too.

I'm a wee bit drunk, so I'll read your lengthy post tomorrow cal.

But I will say, congratulations on your positivity. Paid out in the end.

:rfc:

Bit drunk too - some nice White Cloud from New Zealand, both the Sauv Blanc ANd the Chardonnay.

But kudos to yourself for a less controversial flavour of positivity than mine which deservedly won you overall poster of the year.

Bit drunk too - some nice White Cloud from New Zealand, both the Sauv Blanc ANd the Chardonnay.

But kudos to yourself for a less controversial flavour of positivity than mine which deservedly won you overall poster of the year.

That's the great thing about sitting on the fence. Either way you can give it the "I told you so". Lol. Only kidding. Cheers mate.:cheers:

Enjoy a 52nd title with a nice glass of wine! :rfc: