Newcastle, Boro and West brom all down in the end. You would have to say West brom are probably the best equipped to get back up next season. They know what that league is all about and they will be prepared financially.

Sunderland will have a new manager, that Ricky Scrabgia or whatever quit after the game. Niall Quinn as to be the biggest patroniser in the game with his words after it. I just dont ever see Sunderland being a top 8 club despite having a good stadium, big fan base and some money.

Well done Zola at West Ham and Steve Clarke deserves plaudits aswell. Those 2 started slowly but for once I see stability with West Ham rather than a team who could win 5-0 one week then get beat 5-0 the next.

Arsenal looked amazing in the first half against Stoke, if they add a top keeper, top defender and top holding / tough tackling midfielder then they will challenge next season.

Dont have a problem with what he did to the players although could obviously have been handled differently. The way I see it, the players were letting him and their fans down and he tried in anyway he could to bring home just what it meant to everyone (right or wrong)

They survived cos of their start to the season and Newcastle and Boro being crap......

I disagree Jon, at the time they were flying and in the top 8 in the league. They had won at Arsenal and Spurs amoungst other places. He forgot that they were a championship team punching above their weight. It seemed to all be about him.

The game at Man City was their first bad performance and maybe a one-off plus Man City were on fire that day. He shouldnt have embarrassed the players like that for one bad first half performance and it almost cost them. Since then they got beat almost every week.

Did say he could and maybe should have handled it differently but is understandable why he did what he did. He must have felt the same way the fans did and felt let down by his players. How many times would you liked to have had the chance to go into our dressing room and told the players to pull their finger out?

How many times would you liked to have had the chance to go into our dressing room and told the players to pull their finger out?

Yeah i see what your saying and it should be done more often when expectations are high and multi-million pound players dont perform. But Hull were on a great run, and in a position that they couldnt dream. Brown acted like they were a team of superstars not pulling their weight. And he kept his silly microphone on to make him look important.

I think Brown is in his element at that club and he does ok for them so i dont see why he should move.

Got to say well done to your club Gribz, West Ham have been so so impressive since they they pinched Steve Clarke from Chelsea and wee Zola.

Hope i don't burst your bubble but it is just so obvious to any Chelsea fan that that team are the future management of Chelsea f.c as soon as Chelseas next big name comes in and makes a mess.

There are actually Zola banners around Stamford Bridge asking for the wee man to come home.

Think it is a wee bit early for that and he'll get at least another full season at West Ham before he is poached by a bigger club.

On the resources he has for the hammers too, it is just such a remarkable job he has done.:thup:

Phil Brown was in the centre circle at FT yesterday with a microphone singing to the Hull fans. That's almost as cringeworthy as Delia Smith shouting to the Norwich fans drunk "where are you, WHERE ARE YOU!"