Jump to content

 

 

Recommended films and TV


Recommended Posts

On 22/04/2022 at 19:38, forlanssister said:

Slow Horses on Apple+ and ahem alternative platforms.

 

Gary Oldman delivering an absolute masterclass as a down at heel spook.

Harry Bosch returns this week, Friday,  as a private eye. As far as I can make out.....

Bosch: Legacy will be on Freevee, which is available on Amazon Prime for free, but with ads. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Uilleam said:

Harry Bosch returns this week, Friday,  as a private eye. As far as I can make out.....

Bosch: Legacy will be on Freevee, which is available on Amazon Prime for free, but with ads. 

Noticed that, wasn't aware it was imminent.

 

Will try it on Freevee but if it's too annoying then another platform beckons.

Link to post
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, forlanssister said:

Noticed that, wasn't aware it was imminent.

 

Will try it on Freevee but if it's too annoying then another platform beckons.

Freevee was previously IMDB TV, and i watched a couple of things there.  Its not too different to watching regular TV or youtube with their regular ad breaks.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 22/04/2022 at 19:38, forlanssister said:

Slow Horses on Apple+ and ahem alternative platforms.

 

Gary Oldman delivering an absolute masterclass as a down at heel spook.

Read all the books apart from the latest one, didnt know there was a series. Will have to wait until its sindicated to another platform. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 03/05/2022 at 14:33, stewarty said:

Freevee was previously IMDB TV, and i watched a couple of things there.  Its not too different to watching regular TV or youtube with their regular ad breaks.  

Currently enjoying it via Plex which avoids the adverts.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just re-watched my DVD of Once In A Lifetime (story of the New York Cosmos).  Can't recommend it highly enough ...Pele, Steve Ross, Beckenbauer, Chinaglia, Carlos Alberto, Rodney Marsh and many more - great viewing.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.