If You Hate.........

Get a hold of yourself colshy, on that performance id be worried.

I suppose this is what the WC is all about though, and we'll just have to wait for a Germany of Argentina to knock england out

Get a hold of yourself colshy, on that performance id be worried.

I suppose this is what the WC is all about though, and we'll just have to wait for a Germany of Argentina to knock england out

Aye supporting our old enemies over the country we fought beside. Great stuff, typical bitter Tartan Army Jockobite attitude.

Aye supporting our old enemies over the country we fought beside. Great stuff, typical bitter Tartan Army Jockobite attitude.

i think he was more on about how shite a performance it was and when england face a better side they will be beaten!

i think he was more on about how shite a performance it was and when england face a better side they will be beaten!

And when that happens you lot'll be dancing on the tables, lifting your skirts and flashing old ladies and kids, the same way the TA do at home and away.

And when that happens you lot'll be dancing on the tables, lifting your skirts and flashing old ladies and kids, the same way the TA do at home and away.

well i wont be! i prefer to see england play well, i was hoping after the first goal yesterday they would go on and tank them, but the performance was pretty dire and they have a lot to work on if they are to get anywhere near winning it!

the manager needs to get to know how to use subbies better, and punt owen hargreaves to fuck at the same time! he has about as much to offer the english as colshy does :D thats a bit harsh actually, colshy probably has more to offer than hargreaves!

well i wont be! i prefer to see england play well, i was hoping after the first goal yesterday they would go on and tank them, but the performance was pretty dire and they have a lot to work on if they are to get anywhere near winning it!

the manager needs to get to know how to use subbies better, and punt owen hargreaves to fuck at the same time! he has about as much to offer the english as colshy does :D thats a bit harsh actually, colshy probably has more to offer than hargreaves!

The only reason Hargreaves is in the squad is cos they were worried he'd be called up by Germany 4 or 5 years ago so theyve stuck with him to save face, he is still playing for Bayern Munich so he's not exactly a bad player, but you rarely hear of any Premiership sides wanting to sign him, which suggests no one in the English game rates him at all.

Sven has never known how to uses subs, and that is why alot of England fans do not like the man. The squad itself isnt bad, but then everything leading up to the finals has been Rooney, Rooney, Rooney. The've Beckham, Gerrard, Lampard, Owen and Ferdinand, players who are first on their respective club's team sheat, yet with no management or tactics the squad struggles against Paraguy. Egland should do well and I want them to do well, but they will not win it unless Sven learns offensive, attacking tactics. and fast.