Price for watching the SPL has gone from an affordable �£13 per month with Setanta to an outrageous minimum of �£43.50 per month for SKY and ESPN - and that's with the SPL getting half the money they did under Setanta.

I definitely won't be subscribing. Thanks a lot, SPL idiots. It's time we left these clowns and joined an Atlantic league.

Price for watching the SPL has gone from an affordable �£13 per month with Setanta to an outrageous minimum of �£43.50 per month for SKY and ESPN - and that's with the SPL getting half the money they did under Setanta.

I definitely won't be subscribing. Thanks a lot, SPL idiots. It's time we left these clowns and joined an Atlantic league.

It proves now more than ever that the SPL couldnt give a shit about the average punter.

Just when the fans are struggling the most financially they are expected to stump up 200% more than previously, whilst the clubs get 50% left.

You can be assured that many, many fans will take your stance too calscot, and I dont blame them one little bit.

Which could very well mean that Sky & ESPN wont be back at the table when the contract is up for renewal.

Thanks SPL..... for stiffing the fans.... and showing zero business acumen.

Just realised that to subscribe to Sky, I'd also have to get a BT line in - which I don't have as I prefer a mobile phone and mobile brodband. I can't see me ever using a land line any more.

That would make an increase from �£13 to �£54 per month. That's more than a 300% increase!

I thought the SPL were getting similar amount as they were getting from Setanta?

As I have Sky Sports anyway, the price will work out similar as to what it was for me, so I'm not suffering, but it's a nightmare for those who don't.

Edited by Bluedell