And people think OUR website is bad...

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/emirates-cup-find-out-more-about...-rangers

First off, the squad is rather out dated... smith? webster? and some of the posessions are a little questionable... (perhaps they spoke to smith first?!)

but its the quote at the bottom; fact 10 of 10:

The club�s traditional support largely comes from the Protestant community, while Celtic�s comes from the Catholic community.

Honestly, thats shocking!

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/emirates-cup-find-out-more-about...-rangers

First off, the squad is rather out dated... smith? webster? and some of the posessions are a little questionable... (perhaps they spoke to smith first?!)

but its the quote at the bottom; fact 10 of 10:

Honestly, thats shocking!

Isn't it more or less true though?

But not the best way to display it... i just think the club should do their best to avoid any type of sectarian connetations (sp) and although the back ground is more a result of historic traditions, being singled out as prodies vs catholics doesn't do us any good. especially if we are to try and move to a league that won't hinder us like the SPL.

I know it was done in innocence, but our "sectarian image" portrayed by some in the media will never go as long as you have these preconceptions from further afield.

maybe its just me? :confused:

Our fans only reinforced those preconceptions by singing No Pope of Rome, the famine song and the phrase, "f****n b******s".

The latter two may have an argument against them being sectarian but people know how they are seen so singing it does our club no good at all. Strange behaviour by people who call themselves "Rangers supporters".

They are brainless idiots in my opinion - or maybe I'm just don't get it and they are really just very big and very clever... Those that actually have intelligence are even worse as they understand what they are doing but choose to do it anyway.

Sometimes I really wonder about our society, there seems to be so many people who actively want to make our country a more miserable place.