BAN MCGEEDY The DIVER

You've either got to cringe or laugh Cotter. I didn't like Mowbray as manager before, but now that he's changed his name to Moperay the man is completely unlikable. I watched his post-match interview on ESPN yesterday & when asked to view the replays off the McGayday incident, I'm sure he squeaked the words 'sweep sweep' out of his rear end. It was like something from The Naked Lunch.

Mowbray is just towing the Party line now he is at Torbet towers

when he was Hibs manager or west Brom would he have come out with this crap i am not so sure.

Gordon Smith is coming out of this stinking of hypocrisy was quick as a flash to give his 10 bobs worth over Eduardo and has no comment on Mcgreedy , seriously what has happened to Gordon Smith ? he used to be a fair respectable guy now i reckon he is on the ******* pay roll some how.

Mcgeedy should get a 3 match ban, the tims just cannot admit it when they are wrong.

Dignaty is not in there nature or it isnt the Celtic way.

Ban him and ban him now

if this ends up getting swept under the SFA rug, we cant sit back and do nothing.

Either way though it still smacks of burying his head in the sand. The fact of the matter is this : McGeady got sent off for diving and will miss one game. He will not get a further punishment, so is Smith really prejudicing any case given there will be no case to answer ?

This is the perfect opportunity to show integrity by making a statement about it, especially as he basically requested UEFA to ban Eduardo - he should never have made that comment IMO - it is up to UEFA to deal with Eduardo and they shouldnt be pressured by the associations.

So he asked UEFA to ban Eduardo and then literally days later sees a player within his own remit commit the same type of offence and he refuses to comment ?

I wouldn't mind if he said that he can't comment just now as it would prejudice the case but he would be making a statement as soon as the case had been heard. That would appease many folks as it says that he has to be careful not to influence any case but that he wouldn't be sweeping it under the carpet.

As it stands though, both he and the SFA look inept because they arent making any statement at all and are appearing more like ostriches.

That's the key to it all for me. Integrity, that's the word I should have used. How can they justify commenting on Eduardo but not McGeady.

That's the key to it all for me. Integrity, that's the word I should have used. How can they justify commenting on Eduardo but not McGeady.

It's being shown & taken out of context because of the handling of it by the media. The SFA didn't make official comments at a press conference they initiated regarding the Eduardo incident. Smith was asked about it by someone in the media & commented, when (as I've suggested previously) he shouldn't have commented at all. He's constantly being cornered into making statements by the media & he needs to learn when to keep his mouth shut & when not to. The Eduardo incident was one occasion where he should have had nothing much to say, but he made the mistake of spouting his mouth off. He'll learn.

The one positive of this latest SFA shambles is that the whole of the UK can now see Scottish football for the agenda-driven, bheast-run circus it has been for too long.

Ra Sellik were shown up in this country for the despicable, tainted organisation they are when they postponed an Old Firm game when they had injuries and suspensions to key players after the death of a previously unpopular bit-part player from the 1990s, yet played on after Tommy "Mr Celtic" Burns' death because "it's what Tommy would've pyoor wanted". Now the rest of Britain sees them for the hypocritical lowlifes they are. Which is nice.