Gribz - So do you then support every team in the SPL apart from Craptic then?

Cammy F

If your saying do i want the likes of Dundee Utd to win against Celtic in SPL matches then i do if it suits Rangers and Im sure every other Rangers fan does aswell, and for a few reasons. 1) Celtic are our arch rivals 2) them losing and us winning helps us win leagues. 3) Its good banter .................

Only in situations like towards the end of last season when we needed celtic to beat Hearts for us to get 2nd, would be when id want Celtic to win.

Do you not want them to lose everyweek??

Oh I want them to lose every game they play but I wouldn't post on forums cheering on DUFC, Falkirk, Hearts etc. I wouldn't go out and buy the tops of every SPL club and wear them whenever Craptic were playing them.

Firstly tho, I want Rangers to win EVERY GAME - that is my primary concern.

Cammy F

Oh I want them to lose every game they play but I wouldn't post on forums cheering on DUFC, Falkirk, Hearts etc. I wouldn't go out and buy the tops of every SPL club and wear them whenever Craptic were playing them.

Cammy F

Exactly, we all them to lose. Where is this thread going? If celtic lose on a saturday then a few of us do come here and have a boast about them losing, thats up to the individual if they feel like posting.

Who has went out and bought tops of every other SPL club?? I dont know much people who have went out and bought tops of all the countrys england are playing.

Yes Celtic are our arch rivals. We hate them and they hate us.

But do England hate Scotland? I dont think they do. Infact, i dont think they really care, they have much bigger fish to fry, and to be honest, a lot of scots are just jealous. I got an english mate and he genuinley wants Scotland to do well, and i've seen plenty of colshy's posts about Scotland, in a complimentry way.

This is an area which concerns me about us Scotland fans. I sometimes think people here would rather see England fail, than see Scotland win.

What really bothers me is the Scottish media's blatant anti-english. Yet when old firm fans say something degrading about one another, its ruled sectarian?

Seeing people walking around Glasgow on Saturday in Paraguay flags and tops, its pretty pathetic!

This is an area which concerns me about us Scotland fans. I sometimes think people here would rather see England fail, than see Scotland win.

That is my point exactly - this pathetic 'little scotlander' attitude where we measure our Scottishness on how much we hate England. Or measure our Scottishness on if we follow Scotland wearing kilts, see you jimmy hats and Jimmy Hill Is A Poof t-shirts. This is where it gets Craptic-esque as they hate us more than they love Craptic....

Cammy F

I can only speak for myself, but i certainly dont base my Scottish support on hating England and i think the majority of the Scotland support would either. In fact id find it offensive if i was accused of this. If some do then there not real supporters.

As for the dressing up, where is the harm is this, it makes for a good time (not that id do it myself). It certainly beats burberry caps anyway.

Cammy are you watching much of the WC? If you are watching the Aussie v Japan game just now youl see that there are loads of Aussies wearing yellow wigs with blow up kangaroo's. Again wearing is the harm in this? Scots dress up in tartan as its a natinal symbol.

Gribz you are missing the point - the Aussies that are dressed up will think NO LESS of the Aussies that aren't.....

A majority of the TA think that those who don't sing 'If You Hate The Fuckin' English', 'We Hate Jimmy Hill' etc are English Wannabes...

After the recent Scotland v USA friendly myself and MrsC were returning from Glasgow on a train filled with TA. I was verbally abused for not joining in these racist and homophobic songs and called an orange bastard for wearing a poppy and asking people to cease these songs (as there were English passengers who were getting embarrassed by the singing).

On the same train, there were grown MEN flashing their bits to woman and children and others puking all over the train. I make no apologies for saying that these arseholes are nothing but an embarressment to Scotland and they DO NOT represent me or my SCOTTISHNESS.

Also, I stopped following Scotland after being SPAT on at a Scotland friendly in Aberdeen for the crime of wearing a Rangers pin badge. The heros that spat on me also called me an orange wanker and informed me that if I didn't leave Pittodrie they would 'fuckin kill me'....

So in short, the TA do not display a Scottishness that I want to be associated with.

Cammy F

I love it when England lose at cricket, football, rugby and I love seeing Tim Henman getting beat and a any English snooker player getting beat too.

The English media bum them up so much that it's funny watching and listening to them when they fail.

Also, I stopped following Scotland after being SPAT on at a Scotland friendly in Aberdeen for the crime of wearing a Rangers pin badge. The heros that spat on me also called me an orange wanker and informed me that if I didn't leave Pittodrie they would 'fuckin kill me'....

That's shocking but it doesn't surprise me. Me and my dad got into a spot of bother up in Aberdeen after a group of casuals heard our Glasweigan accent.

I can honestly say I hate Aberdeen fans more than I hate Celtic fans.