I love it when England lose at cricket, football, rugby and I love seeing Tim Henman getting beat and a any English snooker player getting beat too.

The English media bum them up so much that it's funny watching and listening to them when they fail.

Thats fine, but don't expect me to - and don't claim or think that you are more Scottish due to your anti-english attitude.

Cammy F

Thats fine, but don't expect me to - and don't claim or think that you are more Scottish due to your anti-english attitude.

Cammy F

I don't, not one bit. It's not that I dislike the sportsmen/women it's the media who makes me feel the way I do.

I'm as Scottish as you Cammy.

i feel cammy has put over a very good, concise point here.

nobody on here is going to listen to me about england on here, so it was better coming from one of your own on the forum.

i did try tell you that the majority of england fans are decent fans who are only interested in watching a good game of fitba and are like you and me.

but some people seem to have it in them that the english are the devils children, which is absolute bollocks.

we are your cousins!

Gribz you are missing the point - the Aussies that are dressed up will think NO LESS of the Aussies that aren't.....

A majority of the TA think that those who don't sing 'If You Hate The Fuckin' English', 'We Hate Jimmy Hill' etc are English Wannabes...

After the recent Scotland v USA friendly myself and MrsC were returning from Glasgow on a train filled with TA. I was verbally abused for not joining in these racist and homophobic songs and called an orange bastard for wearing a poppy and asking people to cease these songs (as there were English passengers who were getting embarrassed by the singing).

On the same train, there were grown MEN flashing their bits to woman and children and others puking all over the train. I make no apologies for saying that these arseholes are nothing but an embarressment to Scotland and they DO NOT represent me or my SCOTTISHNESS.

Also, I stopped following Scotland after being SPAT on at a Scotland friendly in Aberdeen for the crime of wearing a Rangers pin badge. The heros that spat on me also called me an orange wanker and informed me that if I didn't leave Pittodrie they would 'fuckin kill me'....

So in short, the TA do not display a Scottishness that I want to be associated with.

Cammy F

I can only say the treatment you got is a disgrace and I wouldnt want to be associated with bums like that either. I wouldnt class them as fans and you shouldnt have to stop your support due to there ignorance.

I only know too well what some Aberdeen fans can be like coz I too have been spat on by them along with a feww other things.

I don't, not one bit. It's not that I dislike the sportsmen/women it's the media who makes me feel the way I do.

I'm as Scottish as you Cammy.

Agreed. I like some of the english team. Steven Gerrard is one of my favourite players and ive got a lot of respect for Beckham after the trreatment he got at WC 98 then to come back and captain his 50+ times country is amazing.

i feel cammy has put over a very good, concise point here.

nobody on here is going to listen to me about england on here, so it was better coming from one of your own on the forum.

i did try tell you that the majority of england fans are decent fans who are only interested in watching a good game of fitba and are like you and me.

but some people seem to have it in them that the english are the devils children, which is absolute bollocks.

we are your cousins!

I know the majority of england fans are decent Colshy but as Gav says Its the media attitude thinking they have a divine right to win the WC and they cant go 3 seconds into a game which england arent even playing without mentioning them that bugs. And for that reason i just couldnt stand them winning it.

I like england as a place and country and the english people i know are spot on - my best mate is english FFS.

I know the majority of england fans are decent Colshy but as Gav says Its the media attitude thinking they have a divine right to win the WC and they cant go 3 seconds into a game which england arent even playing without mentioning them that bugs. And for that reason i just couldnt stand them winning it.

I like england as a place and country and the english people i know are spot on - my best mate is english FFS.

I''ve heard people saying the same thing about the english media. And i agree to a certain extent, they are annoying at times. But just cause u hate they're media, dont let it change you're opinion of all english people.

i agree.

i tend to listen to the world cup commentary with just the crowd noise now!