Anyone think Boyd will start against Sevilla on Tuesday?

I'd give him a chance. We all say 'he can't do this and can't do that' but he has never actually been given the chance to say yes I can!

WS will play KM up top though and give us some story about it being 4-3-3 when it's backs to the wall 4-5-1:(

I'd give him a chance. We all say 'he can't do this and can't do that' but he has never actually been given the chance to say yes I can!

WS will play KM up top though and give us some story about it being 4-3-3 when it's backs to the wall 4-5-1:(

Have to agree. If he's planning on playing Miller up top on Tuesday, which you've got to assume that he is, it wouldn't be a bad idea to bench Miller tomorrow & rest him against the sheep because he'll undoubtedly feature in the Old Firm game next week as well. I feel the same way about Weir. Rest him tomorrow ahead of the games against Sevilla & Celtic.

You never know, apparently he has been told that he will feature in the games this year. Maybe this is all the home games, or maybe just the games against the Romanians.

I would love Boydy to bang one in on Tuesday then another on a week on Sunday, that would shut everyone right up !

You never know, apparently he has been told that he will feature in the games this year. Maybe this is all the home games, or maybe just the games against the Romanians.

I would love Boydy to bang one in on Tuesday then another on a week on Sunday, that would shut everyone right up !

Bang one in on Tuesday and then 4 on Sunday. :D

Theres nothing i would like better my self fraser. It would be a great boost for the player himself and the club if he could raise his game on the big stage and rattle in a couple of goals.

But you have to give him the chance first.

Boyd has no chance of a start on Tuesday............

Never say never, but tbh, you could probably make a few quid at the bookies if you bet that Boyd won't start. A 4-5-1 formation is looking highly likely as tomorrow night grows closer.