Gersnet Analysis: Hypocrite Lennon Tells His 'Own Story'

In what way has what I've said more damaging...? :D

You've not answered any questions yet accuse me of taking inferences?

How could a 13 year old lad be considered a high profile signing? What was the real reason he wasn't signed? Why was his background the only reason given? Why did the back page, then the inside article keep mentioning first catholic when he wasn't?

If that is a 'straightforward positive message' about Rangers then I'm a Dutchman.

I do though find it interesting how you'd rather slag off a fellow teddy than dicuss the less savoury aspects of Lennon's career.

Guest ReadyTeddy
In what way has what I've said more damaging...?

You're spreading around this notion that Rangers rejected Lennon because he was a Catholic when the article doesn't actually say that. It's damaging to rush to deny something you haven't actually been accused of.

Great post as usual Frankie. Catholic or not, the man's been nothing but a nuisance since he came north of the border and an extremely bad advert for our game.:mad:

As Colshy says, a moaning bastard with a massive chip on his shoulder(probably because he's short, fat, pish at fitbaw and plays for scumtic).

The c**t will get no sympathy from me. :admin:

here here nokiss:D

Having been in the 'company' of Neil Lennon (long story) everything Frankie says about this reptile is true. The night in question, was a works 'do' in Edinburgh and the bold Neil swaggers in, giving it 'I'm Johnny Big Baws', barging to the front of the 'Q' at the bar, shoving people out of the way etc, etc (alledgedly - in case any lawyers are looking in :) )

A few hours later, the not so bold by this time Neil Lennon is shitting himslef as some 'lads' there had taken offence at his antics. He then spouts, 'you're only after me cause I'm Neil Lennon and I am a Catholic'. Little did he know that the lads that were going to sort him out were all the same religion and that religion was Catholic.....(again, alledgedly - in case any lawyers are looking in :) )

Lennon is a scumbag - fact - and that is true no matter what team he plays for or what religion he 'claims' to follow (aye, a good catholic bhoy - shags about, threatens his ex-es and forces them to have abortions - fine upstanding catholic you are Neil)

Cammy F

More interesting lies from Lennon this morning...

Whose going to defend him and his sympathetic rag of a paper today?

Yip, so he gets abused for being Irish and a Catholic - I suppose it makes for better headlines than 'I get abused for being a prick and an arsehole...'....

As for his claims that he is Irish, I bet his passport says he is British and he has lived in Britain all his life, played in Britain all his life and represented a 'British National Team'... as for claiming he is a 'Catholic', I am not best placed to critique his behaviour against that of a 'real Catholic' but I bet a few 'Catholics' are fuming that he claims to be one...:admin:

Cammy F

Again I am feeling a little hostility here to the wee ginger tink. Now come on chaps - we know - apparently C****c's greatest Manager knew - but most of all these twisted bitter Religionists who don't actually practice there faith to the degree that a good one should know.

It has become better to Religiously/Racially discriminate someone positively (and by fuck I need some cunt to explain that fucking term in a way that doesn't mean you are a bigotted/Racist cunt) than actually try to make the peace, to step back and see the error of many ways that have lasted centuries.

:ffs: