wednesday night

I think the people who clapped and boo'd Rickson are both wrong. I will never boo a Gers player (which nando still is :( ) but what he done last night was totally out of order. He nailed Burkey then didn't even go over and check how seriously hurt he was.

He should never play for Rangers again.

shocking game but what can i say they had a full strenght team out , we never

le guen was also trying new things out by putting charlie adam left back and hemdani into centre half

ricksen all night was trying to injure someone and he finally did when burke came on for 2 minutes in the 2nd half and injured him

i liked the way martin came on for burke and he was getting stuck into ricksen like the mentailty dont you touch my pal again

only player i thought who played good on the night was n'diaye

he wasnt scared of a challenge got stuck into everything and looks a real good player

unfortuantly that was the only positive out the game

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/scottishpremier/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/06/08/24/SOCCER_Rangers_Nightlead.html

So now Ricksen believes that it was a "language" barrier and that it was a "personality" clash that led to him leaving Gers on loan - nothing to do with acting like a moron on a plane with general passengers looking on eh Fernando.

My respect for the guy diminishes with each statement he makes.

STILL refusing to accept responsibility for his own actions !!