I live near glasgow green/london road and about 1000

Hamburg fans on their way to tonights

game they were singing "Glasgow Rangers Glasgow

Rangers" and near every 2nd one of them had Rangers scarves or flags was heartwarming stuff :)

Walked through George Square and about 30 of them hanging around all with Rangers JJB bags :) :) full of stuff.

I live 5 up and i threw my league champions scarf down to one of them who happilly wrapped it round his neck , so i decided to go get one of my Rangers tops , the 3rd strip from 07/08 and threw it down to them and that was also picked up by a very suprised Hamburg fan who looked up and gave me the thumbs up.

There is still loads of them walking by the now coming from the city centre pubs heading along to the game.

I expect a really noisy atmosphere but from the Hamburg support with some Bears dotted in there for good measure.

Come on the HSV do us proud and beat Mowbrays muppets.

Edited by DJBlue72
correction

That's it, I now follow Hamburg. :D

It's surprising with the amount of bad press we get that fans in another country like us. Maybe they know it's all bullshit too.

Or maybe they are bigots and racists just like us ;)