Jim Murphy has always struck me as a huge walloper who would struggle as a councillor, let alone a minister.

He's New Labour, it's what they are.

But he doesn't strike me as the sinister Opus Dei bigot some Rangers fans want to believe he is.

He's New Labour, it's what they are.

But he doesn't strike me as the sinister Opus Dei bigot some Rangers fans want to believe he is.

Covenanter has seen him at Parkhead giving it "DOBs" during an OF game.

He's a professional politician first and foremost, and will no doubt be at a CoS remembrance service in a couple of weeks time. He knows how to play the games, hence his membership of a Jewish Friends of Labour (or similar) organisation.

He can't be trusted IMHO,

What the bank says is also at odds with what Walter said. Who do you believe in that one?

Of all those making statements a Scottish Journalist is at the bottome of the list. Their job thrives on hyperbole and lies. They have less credibility than "Comical Ali".

Also has Walter not backtracked somewhat.

I maybe havent read everything (sooooo much to read just now) but I dont think WS has backtracked. Did he not simply say that the club have made a statement and that is that and he wont answer further questions on it ?

Quite often those statements are made as the person making them has been pressured from above to do so.

I for one think Walter is wrong in that he has exaggerated the situation. There is no chance the bank is running the club. At best they are monitoring our activities and at worst they are moderating them.

Muir is probably there in my opinion to throw cold water on anything that does not fit into the business priorities of firstly, not increasing the debt and secondly reducing it. At the same time, cash flow must be a major consideration.

Banks do not have the knowhow nor desire to run football clubs, but they are motivated to protect their interests and make sure club boards don't do anything stupid.

does it not now seem like absolutely nothing has actually changed?

It does a wee bit actually...

Most important thing for me was the release of the share capital last night. Somebody is definitely trying to do something here - be it the club to flush out buyers or be it the bank trying to end their commitment.