Walter Starts the Fight Back - Time for the Fans to Boycott the Lloyds Banking Group?

The information tallies with contacts' and others who have so called in side information...

We can now put the pressure on the bank to accept King's offer. Make no mistake �£15million is a lot of money in the face of it.

What I would say is not to expect any sudden changes in transfer policy or club improvements under Dave King. A new owner may be agreeable in the short term but it remains to be seen what kind of changes we'll see in the medium-to-long term.

Get it into the Nationwide Craig. Probably the most customer friendly bank in the UK! :thup:

agreed! they slowly took my overdraft away, but it was for my own good. and now they've given it back. which was kind.

Have closed all my lloyds accounts and given the reason why , probably wont make any difference but if there is a fans backlash you never know. It is very apparent that there is a stand off between the bank and potential new owners