Walter Starts the Fight Back - Time for the Fans to Boycott the Lloyds Banking Group?

The information tallies with contacts' and others who have so called in side information...

We can now put the pressure on the bank to accept King's offer. Make no mistake �£15million is a lot of money in the face of it.

What I would say is not to expect any sudden changes in transfer policy or club improvements under Dave King. A new owner may be agreeable in the short term but it remains to be seen what kind of changes we'll see in the medium-to-long term.

The main thing is getting the bank to fuck out of the boardroom. only then will the club be able to move forward.

One thing about all this that is niggling away at me, I wouldn't have expected SDM to just sit back and take all the shit considering the size of his ego ???????.

the only thing worse for the ego than it taking a kicking, is hitting back when you're not in a position to and looking pathetic.

The main thing is getting the bank to fuck out of the boardroom. only then will the club be able to move forward.

Actually, I'm delighted to see the bank in the boardroom, it's time someone made something happen to move this club forward. The problem isn't the bank, the problem has been with us for many years and it's called David Murray. It may be uncomfortable, it may even be threatening but if the bank in the Rangers boardroom rids us of a deceitful owner then I'd transfer my accounts to Lloyds rather than away from them.

I won't be signing any petitions against the bank because if it wasn't for Lloyds Bank, we would likely remain mired in this mess while Sir Murray indulged himself at the club's expense. What Lloyds are trying to do is effect change in face of a totally intransigent and endlessly conceited owner. I hope they succeed.

Personally, I'd rather face the challenge ahead than wallow in the shite we're standing in.

Actually, I'm delighted to see the bank in the boardroom, it's time someone made something happen to move this club forward. The problem isn't the bank, the problem has been with us for many years and it's called David Murray. It may be uncomfortable, it may even be threatening but if the bank in the Rangers boardroom rids us of a deceitful owner then I'd transfer my accounts to Lloyds rather than away from them.

I won't be signing any petitions against the bank because if it wasn't for Lloyds Bank, we would likely remain mired in this mess while Sir Murray indulged himself at the club's expense. What Lloyds are trying to do is effect change in face of a totally intransigent and endlessly conceited owner. I hope they succeed.

Personally, I'd rather face the challenge ahead than wallow in the shite we're standing in.

Though I do agree with this , at the same time there is no reason for them to play hard ball or put spokes in any deals when they are not treating our club/business as they are treating others . I just hope it is concluded quickly and without too much mud slinging

That's cutting your nose off to spite your face, Maineflyer. The bank has effectively ousted Murray, that's the primary aim achieved - the next thing has to be to get the best man in at the best price. Anything that 'persuades' Lloyds to think more favourably toward a deal has to be worth it, regardless of how grateful you may be that SDM will shortly be history.

In the long run, what the bank is doing could be the best for Rangers. Letting Murray out, something he said he wanted, getting rid of our debt, which has been a millstone round our necks. Also, probably the most important, living within our means.

I just hope Dave King is the right person, we will see.