Every Win a Tribute to Walter

I just wanted to say, with all the fuss and negativity and everything, that every time Rangers pick up 3 points, or win a Cup tie, or have a decent showing in Europe, I for one will be raising a glass to the manager, Walter Smith.

I just wanted to say that.

I just wanted to say, with all the fuss and negativity and everything, that every time Rangers pick up 3 points, or win a Cup tie, or have a decent showing in Europe, I for one will be raising a glass to the manager, Walter Smith.

I just wanted to say that.

I'll second that. Despite the negatives (team selection, tactics, etc, there's no other man I'd rather have as our manager given what's happening off the field.

He is clearly a man who has been trying to carry the skeletons of many on his shoulders whilst being in the know.

I will admit I was asking for his resignation as Manager. I also was stating that he should move upstairs as he has done so much for the club.

Of course I, having celebrated the title and Scottish cup of last year, although with a distinct bad taste in my mouth with the poor football etc I will also raise a glass.

We could be on the brink of losing our club. I remember laughing at the scum across the city when there biscuit tin was being used in the car park as the training ball. Well we are on the brink of, well it could be 1 of 2 things. Salvation or Armageddon.

I truly hope that salvation is just around the corner, not just for my own selfish needs but for the greatest club to ever spring for our small nation.

We are the people.