can we go an unbeaten season

can we samsh all records this season by going on an unbeaten season

i know its early in the season but if we get the defence right i think w can go a season unbeaten

anyone else agree

nah mate - just setting yourself up for a fall with that kind of talk. if we get to c hristmas unbeaten then maybe we can start talking about it but i dont think it's realistic

Dont think we can go this season without loosing. It's been well documented that 7 of our starting 11 against Hearts were 22YO, with young players comes inconsistancy.

But one things for sure, i can't see us going to the scumdome and being barely able to muster an attack as what happend under Mcleash.

P.S., i still think we'll win the title finishing 10pts or more ahead of our nearest rivals. I thought it before the season kicked off and i can still see it happening. You heard it here first.

Not a chance. For many reasons, but mainly our iffy looking defence & keeper and the fact the gap between us and the rest of the SPL sides is nothing like it used to be. I also think PLG is only at the start of a rebuilding process which might take a couple of years to finish.