I actually dont think Boyds team play is crap. There have been definite signs of improvement in this area this season. He certainly couldntdo any worse than Miller. Miller has ZERO confidence. He had a number of shooting opportunities tonightand simply didnt want to take one - wanted to pass the ball rather than have a go.

Boyd is a no-brainer IMO. Only genuine goal threat we have.

For me there is just no way anyone can honestly argue that the other forwards "superior" team play makes up for and exceeds their deficiencies in goalscoring (in comparison to Boyd). I don't see how you honestly make the arguement that Miller, Lafferty, Novo or anyone else deserves to start ahead of him. He'll have games where he's like a man down, but then so do the others. Difference being he's still liable to score the match winning goal whilst playing poorly.

Edited by Super_Ally

Then again, so is Thomson right now though it hurts me to say that. Thought he was terrible last night. Doesn't look fit and his set pieces (apart from one free-kick) were shockng.

Sooner Edu is back the better, though we said that about Thomson when he was injured!!

Boyd will leave Rangers no doubt in my mind, and who could blame him

exactly, our best scorer we've had for years and he's nearly out of contract and not playing in any big games for the club. why would he want to stay?

The whole midfield is awful mate.

I just can't understand why people are prepared to single out people like McCulloch when he's no worse than anyone else.

Davis and Thomson were a joke last night - embarrassments. I actually think Thomson's last knee injury may have finished his top-level career as he seems to have lost all pace and mobility. Not sure what Davis' excuse is but he better get the finger out and fast.

Surely Walter and the coaching staff must be able to see what we are seeing Frankie?

Davis, Thomson, Mendes and McCulloch have been woeful this season in midfield. Why not drop them and play some youngsters? They won't do any worse than these guys are and will show more enthusiasm than all of them put together.....