Accountants are of course quite dreadful people, simply goes without saying. :) Unfortunately, they're a necessary evil and sometimes have to be listened to .... then when all useful information has been extracted, kicked around the office per the natural swing of things.

Our resident Gersnet accountants are different. Mild-mannered, erudite and practically house-trained. Clearly these are people who could have gone on to do a real job.

Which is why, spanner me old cock, I think you should either stop the daft game or take some time to digest the very useful information you've been given over the last couple of days. Even I've learned quite a lot and I'm a genius.

Your previous post makes little sense in that case then. And also they seem to be running rings around you with the financial debate yet you can't or wont see it. Arrogance or ignorance?

You could say I am looking at the situation as it exists, but if you are a member of the hunky dory brigade that somehow sees the club as being divorced from any possible fall out from MIH, you carry on up the yellow brick road, in case you haven't noticed financial experts are being bailed out by the taxpayer after have brought us to financial collapse, just as well it wasn't shipyards, governments let them go to the wall. :(

In my previous job the operational projects people used to have an expression for the dreaded tripartite alliance. It went something like....

"when you want to do something to improve the service for the customer, HR come along and boot you in the balls, IT rip your head off with a machete then Finance come along and piss down the hole in your neck". A little unfair on the HR people I thought.

Just because some intelligent guys with a lot of financial knowledge are tearing strips off your half-assed arguments doesn't mean any of them (nor myself) are from the "hunky-dory brigade".

You keep misconstruing accounts and what the various numbers mean. They have patiently tried to educate you. For some reason you appear to be deliberately failing to understand them and are becoming somewhat of a joke character. If it is your brother feeding you this nonsense, it appears he may want to go in for some retraining as he must be criminally ill-prepared for the position he reputedly holds. ;)

Just because some intelligent guys with a lot of financial knowledge are tearing strips off your half-assed arguments doesn't mean any of them (nor myself) are from the "hunky-dory brigade".

You keep misconstruing accounts and what the various numbers mean. They have patiently tried to educate you. For some reason you appear to be deliberately failing to understand them and are becoming somewhat of a joke character. If it is your brother feeding you this nonsense, it appears he may want to go in for some retraining as he must be criminally ill-prepared for the position he reputedly holds. ;)

Steady now Mr Ally, remember the blood pressure and the scrotal rash. I think we may all have to accept that Mr Spanner isn't necessarily playing with what used to be called a straight bat.

Edited by maineflyer

Steady now Mr Ally, remember the blood pressure and the scrotal rash. I think we may all have to accept that Mr Spanner isn't necessarily playing with what used to be called a straight bat.

:D

I'm trying to avoid the obvious response to him and Timmy accusation, but he's making it more and more difficult.

However, just to attempt to finalise this so that the boredom dissipates for everyone else, the debt that MIH has (or in this case doesnt have) is of NO CONSEQUENCE to Rangers. None whatsoever. Rangers are still responsible for its own debts and MIH only become involved if they have any guarantees on that debt and, even then, only if Rangers default on that debt.

It cant be any clearer or, indeed, any simpler.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The above are the words of one of your experts the capitals are your experts not mine, but because I like you so much I am going to tell you what is going to happen and you can say you heard it here first.

MIH will finalise the restructuring of the debt and have a pat on the back for coming through the bad times under the sterling leadership of SDM, there will be no buyer and no change at Rangers, all to the relief of the Black Horse, just so you know, Donald Muir has never lost a patient yet, and he doesn't intend losing any of the two related to MIH. Any one with any brains would steer well clear of pissing in his cup, especially since he is the hand on the scalpel, so you take your road I will take mine and we can all wonder what all the paper driven melodrama was all about. :)

However, just to attempt to finalise this so that the boredom dissipates for everyone else, the debt that MIH has (or in this case doesnt have) is of NO CONSEQUENCE to Rangers. None whatsoever. Rangers are still responsible for its own debts and MIH only become involved if they have any guarantees on that debt and, even then, only if Rangers default on that debt.

It cant be any clearer or, indeed, any simpler.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The above are the words of one of your experts the capitals are your experts not mine, but because I like you so much I am going to tell you what is going to happen and you can say you heard it here first.

MIH will finalise the restructuring of the debt and have a pat on the back for coming through the bad times under the sterling leadership of SDM, there will be no buyer and no change at Rangers, all to the relief of the Black Horse, just so you know, Donald Muir has never lost a patient yet, and he doesn't intend losing any of the two related to MIH. Any one with any brains would steer well clear of pissing in his cup, especially since he is the hand on the scalpel, so you take your road I will take mine and we can all wonder what all the paper driven melodrama was all about. :)

Spanner , what exactly is your point , I have tried following your constant change of arguement over two different threads and you still haven't come to any reasoned arguement , so just exactly what is your point because for somone who as you pointed out yourself " is no financial expert " your boring the arse of everyone :giruy::giruy::giruy::giruy:

Spanner , what exactly is your point , I have tried following your constant change of arguement over two different threads and you still haven't come to any reasoned arguement , so just exactly what is your point because for somone who as you pointed out yourself " is no financial expert " your boring the arse of everyone :giruy::giruy::giruy::giruy:

Aw naw, and he'd only just stopped.

Right, I'm to VB, RM or any other two-letter abbreviation that doesn't have this pseudo-financial numptiness.