Hassled again in the GF for singing!!

The stewards and polis act on what the CLUB want [except for clear crimes or offences]. The Club are at fault and have been for quite some time now.

It was us just getting hasseld and targeted for being the only ones singing in an otherwise empty part of the ground, was just us and the young guys in the Govan Front Bears singing trying to create some atmosphere outwith the Blue Order i reckon our cards are marked as we are all season ticket holders and have been for years but the harrasment from G4S/Rocksteady/Police this season is worse than any i remember.

You should contact Jim Hannah and/or Kenny Scott and ask them to deal with the steward in question.

I believe she has already been moved from another part of the ground because of her unreasonable behaviour.

It was us just getting hasseld and targeted for being the only ones singing in an otherwise empty part of the ground, was just us and the young guys in the Govan Front Bears singing trying to create some atmosphere outwith the Blue Order i reckon our cards are marked as we are all season ticket holders and have been for years but the harrasment from G4S/Rocksteady/Police this season is worse than any i remember.

You must raise the harrassment issue with the club BEFORE something untoward happens - get your marker down first, that way if you get lifted, etc, it doesn't look like you're suddenly concocting a defence.

You must raise the harrassment issue with the club BEFORE something untoward happens - get your marker down first, that way if you get lifted, etc, it doesn't look like you're suddenly concocting a defence.

Correct MF, it is a sad day when you have to resort to this when spending a lot of money to support your team @ home, but this is the way to go.

Guest Macafelly

Football will soon be like the NFL, NBA, MLB etc.

All the fancy wee tunes playing in between 'plays' and shit.

I reckon that's where we're heading in the long run.

Football will soon be like the NFL, NBA, MLB etc.

All the fancy wee tunes playing in between 'plays' and shit.

I reckon that's where we're heading in the long run.

Hope not those 3 sports are the most boring on the planet along with Cricket.

You should contact Jim Hannah and/or Kenny Scott and ask them to deal with the steward in question.

I believe she has already been moved from another part of the ground because of her unreasonable behaviour.

Are these people Part of the club ?

Yes, i think Jim Hannah works as a link between the fans and the club.

When i helped out with the PLG card display for 2 days, he was the one organising it all.

Kenny Scott not the head of security or something ?

JH is supporters liaison offer and Kenny Scott is head of security. They will deal with your complaint.

Maybe also worth contacting the Rangers Assembly for their comments?