You�ve shown us no respect

I think a little thought can be made that these guy's spending a night with there families will probably be better for them than a Friday training session. Even if they are not super fit that one Friday won't make the difference.

Bougherra was given a family leave of absence the 2nd time he was late back (the time he supposedly lost his documents etc). He was also given an extra 12-24 hours to stay in Algeria again this time to meet the country's ruler after the Egypt win. He was late back again.

He's a professional football player earning up �£20K per week so it's not too much to ask of him that after a month out injured (plenty training sessions missed there for extended family time also); he returned back quickly from Africa in order for our medical team to assess his injury after two quickfire, physically tough games and to take part in training sessions he'd missed. Especially when one sees that our manager had been considering a new formation for the Stuttgart game he was lined up to return in.

I'm astonished anyone is willing to prevaricate for him here. The lad has been a hero to many bears since he signed by way of his first-class play and he has done nothing but take advantage of our good faith this season. There are no excuses for his disrespectful and unprofessional behaviour.

Bougherra was given a family leave of absence the 2nd time he was late back (the time he supposedly lost his documents etc). He was also given an extra 12-24 hours to stay in Algeria again this time to meet the country's ruler after the Egypt win. He was late back again.

He's a professional football player earning up �£20K per week so it's not too much to ask of him that after a month out injured (plenty training sessions missed there for extended family time also); he returned back quickly from Africa in order for our medical team to assess his injury after two quickfire, physically tough games and to take part in training sessions he'd missed. Especially when one sees that our manager had been considering a new formation for the Stuttgart game he was lined up to return in.

I'm astonished anyone is willing to prevaricate for him here. The lad has been a hero to many bears since he signed by way of his first-class play and he has done nothing but take advantage of our good faith this season. There are no excuses for his disrespectful and unprofessional behaviour.

I am just a big softy and i know how it is to miss friends and family. I did the exact same thing a few years ago.

Some people have more trouble getting used to living abroad than others.