Rangers haven't attracted a single prospective buyer, reveals David Murray

This was posted by Barry Baldy on FF earlier , for those not aware of him, his posts are legendary and spookily 100% accurate , also he doesn't post shite either , so here's hoping something comes of it .

Hi guys

The Florida consortium story that has been unveiled in the press today is 100 per cent spot on.

The Herald broke the story about the state of Rangers finances a month ago, then floated the fans buyout in the Sunday paper and it's culminated in this.

My understanding is that Daryl King - who wrote the story - has been to Florida to meet the guys involved.

They have NOT gone to the bank or Murray yet, the story clearly states that, which is why he Murray is technically right when he says no new approach.

That's just his normal way of trying to rubbish people - he is dead on his feet and is trying to flush parties out, which has happened today.

But this has been worked on for a long time, it's real, it involves the fans and it's been orchestrated all along to come out now.

Plenty of people with big money are involved. Murray knows his days are finished, and the new dawn will not be far away if the punters buy into this plan.

If I get anymore I will try to update.

"we did not have the credit arrangement in place when I took over the assignment"

Are you calling the Chairman a liar?

He did not have the renegotiated arrangement in place, perhaps you think the fairies left the unused �£6 million laying about.:)

People have good reason to think the very worst of anything he says or does.

Much as I am very wary of SDM, I would think that 32 trophies during his tenure entitles him to be cut some slack if not respect for his word, 32 trophies is still 32 trophies.