Rangers haven't attracted a single prospective buyer, reveals David Murray

They say and rightly so, that knowledge be the food of life, I see you are starving.:)

Oh spanner your really struggling now , I expected much much better from you than a very poor one liner , not much fun having to think for yourself is it , much better your usual rehashing of other peoples points of view , right I'm off out cant wait to hear your thoughts tomorrow , I really cannot wait , seriously I,m all excited , every days like xmas waiting for your literary presents :whistle::whistle:

Reading Murray's comments again, I'm really quite staggered by the sheer dishonesty of the man. If you didn't know any better, you'd never suspect this was the same man who's inept leadership of Rangers has brought the club to it's knees. He talks like some sleighted bystander.

Five minutes in a locked room Sir David ....... with me ....... and this pencil.

Reading Murray's comments again, I'm really quite staggered by the sheer dishonesty of the man. If you didn't know any better, you'd never suspect this was the same man who's inept leadership of Rangers has brought the club to it's knees. He talks like some sleighted bystander.

Five minutes in a locked room Sir David ....... with me ....... and this pencil.

I'll blow my own trumpet here and say he never, from the moment he took over, had me fooled.

'The flyness was staring out him' as my auld Granny used to say.

I'll blow my own trumpet here and say he never, from the moment he took over, had me fooled.

'The flyness was staring out him' as my auld Granny used to say.

I admit I didn't see it at first. I first started to worry how we were being run in the mid/late 1990's around the time when Walter Smith resigned. After all those years of spending and building it gradually dawned on me that we hadn't actually built anything. Then the Advocaat spending really concerned me since even then it was dubious if that could be endured and for the first time I started to wonder if the club was being put at serious risk. By the time Eck arrived there was no need to wonder, we were heading for big trouble. And still the support kissed the Murray arse.

Like you say, once you started taking a serious look at the way Murray operated, it wasn't hard to see the man was basically a scheister, a fukking blowhard of the worst kind. And the slimey bastard is still here ..... and still the support won't attack him. You have to conclude we get exactly what we deserve.

I admit I didn't see it at first. I first started to worry how we were being run in the mid/late 1990's around the time when Walter Smith resigned. After all those years of spending and building it gradually dawned on me that we hadn't actually built anything. Then the Advocaat spending really concerned me since even then it was dubious if that could be endured and for the first time I started to wonder if the club was being put at serious risk. By the time Eck arrived there was no need to wonder, we were heading for big trouble. And still the support kissed the Murray arse.

Like you say, once you started taking a serious look at the way Murray operated, it wasn't hard to see the man was basically a scheister, a fukking blowhard of the worst kind. And the slimey bastard is still here ..... and still the support won't attack him. You have to conclude we get exactly what we deserve.

Unfortunately, [and without bringing politics into the Forum], 'Thatchers Revolution' spawned hundreds of slimy b@stards like him. They all disappeared like snaw aff a dyke. Usually with somebody elses cash in their hip pocket.

Murray was a keen disciple. :(

Reading Murray's comments again, I'm really quite staggered by the sheer dishonesty of the man.

All in all he's probably not any more dishonest than some of the potential buyers & consortium members we've been hearing about this year. Murray's business empire may be failing, but at least he appears to have been trying to run it legally so to speak. Not sticking up for him at all btw, but I have to say that chaps like Dave King & the supposed 'only show in town' at this moment Graham Duffy, don't exactly fill me with a sense that they'd be good for Rangers Football Club.

All in all he's probably not any more dishonest than some of the potential buyers & consortium members we've been hearing about this year. Murray's business empire may be failing, but at least he appears to have been trying to run it legally so to speak. Not sticking up for him at all btw, but I have to say that chaps like Dave King & the supposed 'only show in town' at this moment Graham Duffy, don't exactly fill me with a sense that they'd be good for Rangers Football Club.

I agree there no good jumping into the fire just to escape the heat of the frying pan. However, I was referring to Murray's dishonesty with respect to Rangers. If they don't directly affect rangers (I know, I know) then what he does in his other business interests are of no concern to me.