Panacea: An Answer or Solution for all Problems or Difficulties

You obviously don't know the right people!!

(Not saying I do either but I'm sure you'll get plenty for that amount)

I know all too many of those people. 2k'll get you loads, but not after you've already got plush dinner, some don perignon and hookers! :D

Don't disagree with that MF - the blame can certainly be extended throughout the club and the continual under-performance of the board is one that has played a central part in our backwards trek.

However, no-one is telling me that a squad of players who are capable of winning titles and playing well; along with a manager of the greatest experience and knowledge cannot regroup to win this title. They're on the front-line and they're not going to be relieved by others so they need to stand up and be counted.

They are the problem but they are also the solution. Surely at some point they have to look in the mirror and see they're not doing anywhere near enough.

When our goalkeeper, a 17 year old and a 39 year old centre-half are amongst our best players for the season, surely embarrassment at the very least will force some into action?

Unfortunately this is where the fact and the desirable outcome have to be viewed from different angles. No one can tell you they cannot win this title, that's a fact. But can they win this title - there are no such certainties, only aspiration and belief. If only the presentation of one fact would guarantee the appearance of another. Sadly, it is not so.

SDM holds the direction that the future will take, the decision is his somethings never change, interestin comments in todays Evening Times, perhaps they realise they backed the wrong horse.

He holds something alright but it isn't the direction of the club. He hasn't had that in his hands for about ten years or so.

I know all too many of those people. 2k'll get you loads, but not after you've already got plush dinner, some don perignon and hookers! :D

Oh come on.... surely you know it is DOM Perignon, not DON Perignon ;)

Oh come on.... surely you know it is DOM Perignon, not DON Perignon ;)

Given the proximity on the ol' keyboard I could lie and say it was a typo. In truth, I'm quite happy that I got the second bit right given I've never seen it written and have only ever heard it said in rap music.

The only way I'll ever get to drink some doM perignon in this life, I imagine, is if it's stolen :D