Apologies, 3 Points and Parties

I believe that 6 out of the 7 could not attend the SGM due to holidays or pre-arranged commitments and there were 2 at the 2008 AGM and one at the 2009 AGM, where, as you correctly say, no members took the opportunity to raise any questions.

My apologies then Bluedell, I thought there was only 1 at the 2008 AGM, as he was sitting beside me!!

As I said I knew there were some of the 7 on holiday and at weddings etc when the SGM came around, I wasn't aware it was as high as 6 out of the 7, and my recollection was that was the reason for the statement released just before the SGM, as it was clear you guys were not going to be able to attend, but didnt want the meeting to take place without any input from yourselves, which was fair enough.

The point I was trying to make was that if any RST members had anything to ask/say about it, they have had plenty of opportunity to do so.