Bougherra out of Old Firm clash

Much as I hate to go down the well worn WS path I must, it appears the mythical man management skills of WS have been exploited to the full by Boogie, he shafted WS, despite the alleged mythical man management skills (who can forget the jolly japes od some of WS's former man management victims)and by association shafted Rangers, not once but three times with a likely fourth on the way. How much longer will the myth endure.

Edited by wabashcannonball

Much as I hate to go down the well worn WS path I must, it appears the mythical man management skills of WS have been exploited to the full by Boogie, he shafted WS, despite the alleged mythical man management skills (who can forget the jolly japes od some of WS's former man management victims)and by association shafted Rangers, not once but three times with a likely fourth on the way. How much longer will the myth endure.

Weirdest, most nonsensical post of the year... Or maybe I just think if you're going to have a bash at someone that it should be based in some sort of reality: Player formally requested by international manager, FIFA rules mean the club have to comply and that's bad man management?

Whatever next, Walter is rubbish because he knots his tie the wrong way?

The funny thing is, if Walter has no tactical nous, no idea how to pick a team, no idea what positions to play players in, no idea when to drop a player, no idea when to introduce youngsters, no idea how to spot a player and buy him, no idea about substitutions AND also has no man management skills, how the deuce is he winning anything at all? :confused:

Weirdest, most nonsensical post of the year... Or maybe I just think if you're going to have a bash at someone that it should be based in some sort of reality: Player formally requested by international manager, FIFA rules mean the club have to comply and that's bad man management?

Whatever next, Walter is rubbish because he knots his tie the wrong way?

The funny thing is, if Walter has no tactical nous, no idea how to pick a team, no idea what positions to play players in, no idea when to drop a player, no idea when to introduce youngsters, no idea how to spot a player and buy him, no idea about substitutions AND also has no man management skills, how the deuce is he winning anything at all? :confused:

If you can't see that Boogie has ripped the pish out of WS and us 3 times, you must have led a very sheltered life.

You got one thing right.

Bougherra might be taking the piss but I don't know how one bad apple reflects badly on the manager - and the latest snub could actually be at face value. It's not as if Bougherra get away with obvious indiscretions unpunished - and it's obvious he hasn't, and I'm pretty sure he'll be sold in January.

In what way do you think Walter should have acted differently?

In what way have a led a sheltered life? In realising not everybody can be controlled? Get a grip.

Ach piss off. He dropped the guy, our best player for several crucial games. Open season on WS I know but don't question his "man management skills" or his integrity and dignity. Quite simply put, I think you've made an arse of yourself waba.

I'd much rather have Wilson in the team from now on, period.

Bougherra's mind has been elsewhere since last May. And it's been evidence in his displays.

Wilson, otoh, is focused and sharp, and must be completely appalled to have lost his well earned place.