News & Reports on Rangers Youth Teams

I do not want to step on elfideldo's considerable horse shoes, he may yet post a match report on the second round Challenge Cup match between Stenhousemuir and Rangers Colts at Ochilview? 

Last evening, Rangers Colts traveled to face the Warriors in cup action and progressed in a tough fought 1-2 victory. I believe Bailey Rice limped off and Zak Lovelace was carried off the field. The Rangers goals were scored by Josh McPake and Zak Lovelace.

I do not know when the third round is drawn.

The Challenge Cup third round(last 32) draw was made today and Rangers Colts will face Alloa Athletic on the weekend of 9th/10th September.

I believe this is a dedicated international weekend, thus hope the club allow the game to be played at Ibrox and, a decent crowd traps to cheer on our youngsters.