News & Reports on Rangers Youth Teams

You have to remember we already have four under 19's in Fleck, Wilson, Ness and Wylde involved with the first team on a regular basis. So it might be a bit much to expect a few more at the moment. In my opinion the most consistent performers so far this season have been Chris Scott, Kamil Wiktorski, Kyle Hutton and Kane Hemmings.

You have to remember we already have four under 19's in Fleck, Wilson, Ness and Wylde involved with the first team on a regular basis. So it might be a bit much to expect a few more at the moment. In my opinion the most consistent performers so far this season have been Chris Scott, Kamil Wiktorski, Kyle Hutton and Kane Hemmings.

Aye, fair point. Just wondering who the names to look out for. Largely due to the financial constraints atm, this is probably the best time for youth players to come through as demonstrated by the varying success of Fleck, Wilson and a couple of others.

Kane Hemmings seems to be in great form. I'm not as familiar with the others and Kamil Wiktorski was a new one to me, only noticed him in your latest report. :thup:

The Under 19's progressed to the semi finals of the Youth Cup with a 2-0 victory over Hearts at Tynecastle on Sunday. The goals came from Kane Hemmings and Kamil Wiktorski, obviously I at was at Ibrox so only brief details on the blog.

• 2 weeks later...